The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Absolutely.

I just wouldn't hold that against Burdisso when judging him.

He doesn't really make a mistake there. It's several other Inter players who fuck up to leave him in that situation.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
the options are burdisso (for 8-10mln)
barzagli for 3-3,5
bovo
cannavaro jr
marquez for 6-7 although he's on his way to MLS

we need a CHEAP 4th choice CB.
i say barzagli.and Mark is with me.

EDIT:and yes barzagli>burdisso.

they're both mediocre,but barzagli is a lot cheaper and italian.+burdisso plays for fucking merda.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Why does people always use the "he's italian" argument?,since when pasta and greasy hair gives people superpowers?
from my whole post,that's what you kept???read it again.
He was great last season with Juan. I would take him if its somewhere under 10 million.
how could you forget his inter past man??

i'd love to have him as opponent.
i dont care if he's gonna stay in roma or inter as long as he stays my opponent.that guy sucks big time.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
from my whole post,that's what you kept???read it again.
you're not the only one, i don't care about Burdisso or Barzagli, i don't want neither of them here but why do you need to remark that he's italian? does that makes him special or what? a mediocre player is a mediocre player regardless of his nationality.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
look i prefer a cheap italian CB as back up instead of any mediocre foreigner who is more expensive than him....
italy has a history producing perfect defenders and tactically mature...barzagli never lived up his exprectations after that move in wolfsburg but still,he's my choice behind chiellini,bonucci and legro.

I DO agree that barzagli isn't something special though.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
barca signed henry in 2007 after many many successfull season in arsenal.
henry played for juve only for 6months back in 1998

burdisso made ONE successfull season in his whole career.09/10
but as an inter player from 04-09 he was sucking my balls

WAKE UP DUDES.we're talking about burdisso..one of the worst defenders around...he's brainless and we were always pleased to see him in Inter's line up because we all knew he's the weakest link in their squad...
you can search for some interesting vids in youtube.

Jul 23, 2010
8-10 MILLION FOR BURDISSO?:snoop:
I thought he was in the discussion as a free transfer.:sergio:
Are we even serious?
He could be ok as the 4th choice defender, but who spends all that money for his 4th CB?
I certainly prefer Barzagli, Bovo or smth like this.

Calcio

Aug 21, 2009
Burdisso is not mediocre. He had a great season at Roma. Him and Juan were really class last term.

At inter, he fought against W. Samuel one of the best CB in the world, and that often led to being used as a right og left back, which is not hes best position.

But he is to expensive to be a backup, and really, he derserve to be a sterter, but he aint gonna get that with Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)