The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Aogo - Wants to stay at Hamburg
Clichy - We would need to sacrifice Melo
Kolarov - Gone to City
Ziegler - Extending with Samp

So we have :- Tremoulinas and.......... :p

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sissoko's passing was much better against Lyon and in a four man midfield with Diego up top his passing deficiencies won't be so exposed.

With a working system he will be a valuable asset and not the liability he was under Ferrara/Zacc.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
If Marotta chooses to purchase Dzeko instead of Milos Krasic, that means we'll still be in the market for a right winger, because he mentioned that a right winger and a left back are our top priorities. So if this is true, what top quality right wingers are available and affordable in the mercato?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20,788
    I'd go for Hazard but I think he wants to stay another year at Lille and they'd want serious $$$ for him. Sanchez would be nice also but Udinese will ask for the moon. We could put on of our guys on the right and buy a LW like Elia(can play RW), Vargas...

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    apart from krasic i cant see us interested for any other winger at the moment.we have already signed pepe martinez and lanzafame.camo is still there and pasquato might have a couples of opportunities to prove his worth.i assumed that giovinco will be sold SO,if we sign dzeko,we wont sign a winger IMO.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
    Nov 26, 2008
    I'd go for Hazard but I think he wants to stay another year at Lille and they'd want serious $$$ for him. Sanchez would be nice also but Udinese will ask for the moon. We could put on of our guys on the right and buy a LW like Elia(can play RW), Vargas...
    Sanchez would definitely be nice. But realistically out of the names you gave me, I would preferred Vargas as our LM and let Lanzafame, Camoranesi, and Pepe fight it out for a starting spot on the right.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
    Nov 26, 2008
    vargas is so expensive (20-25)
    for me its either krasic for 15 or none.
    But if we purchase Dzeko, Krasic is out of the question.

Yeah Vargas value is a bit expensive, but who knows? We could probably purchase him for much lower. But you could be right though, we probably wont purchase any more wingers and relied on the ones we have now, and hopefully they step it up.

So if we purchase Dzeko, we'll probably spend the rest of our funds on a WC LB.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)