The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Jo would be like Amauri.
Caicedo the equivalent of the beloved Zalayeta.
Wayne Bridge would be a fantastic signing, but Mancini stated that he won't be letting him leave.
We could resurrect Santos' duo Robinho-Diego. Dreamy in CM. :p

where is Komo? or are you trying be cool by calling Como Komo?

Jan 5, 2007
Juve to steal Burdisso? Sunday 25 July, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus could steal in to pick up Inter defender Nicolas Burdisso from under the noses of Roma.

The Argentine spent last season on loan in Rome and was eager to make the move permanent but the Giallorossi have baulked at the €10m price-tag.

According to Tuttosport the Bianconeri are encouraged by the stall in negotiations and could now make their own move for the defender.

The player's agent has expressed interest in pursuing a move to Turin for his client. "Nicolas has already expressed his will but it does not only depend on us. The interest from Juventus is an honour and it would not be a problem if this was eventually a transfer."

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Very unimpessive.

Delneri's preference in players is piss poor.
I find the interest in Burdisso rather strange. I will put aside his quality, or lack of it, or his recent form. What is strange is that Juve of all teams are showing interest in Burdisso. It's a fact that many times Juve rushed in to buy a player who had one good season or who played great against us. I don't know if that's right or wrong. But this time it will be a complete opposite because Burdisso was the one who made Juve fans smile after his horrid mistakes in matches against Juve. Early red cards, gifts which resulted with a goal, ownage by Del Piero and Trez....I don't remember everything, but for some reason he played terrible whenever he faced us and that's what makes this supposed interest strange.

Jul 23, 2010
I find the interest in Burdisso rather strange. I will put aside his quality, or lack of it, or his recent form. What is strange is that Juve of all teams are showing interest in Burdisso. It's a fact that many times Juve rushed in to buy a player who had one good season or who played great against us. I don't know if that's right or wrong. But this time it will be a complete opposite because Burdisso was the one who made Juve fans smile after his horrid mistakes in matches against Juve. Early red cards, gifts which resulted with a goal, ownage by Del Piero and Trez....I don't remember everything, but for some reason he played terrible whenever he faced us and that's what makes this supposed interest strange.
Exactly which is why I believe it is not the management's choice, but rather Delneri being impressed by him at Roma last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)