The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Ariaudo did look like a pretty decent player in those few games he played. Definitely some potential.

I thought he would have played some games by now. The Canna - Legro partnership just seems a bit odd to me. Maybe it would indeed be better to partner Ariaudo with one of them (with Legro based on current form).

May 22, 2007
I liked him when I saw him playing. He was good and pretty confident. I seriously don't know why can't we give him a shot, now that Canna plays bad.
That and his calmness about it were what stood out.

Ariaudo did look like a pretty decent player in those few games he played. Definitely some potential.

I thought he would have played some games by now. The Canna - Legro partnership just seems a bit odd to me. Maybe it would indeed be better to partner Ariaudo with one of them (with Legro based on current form).
I agree with playing him alongside Legro, the same player he was with on his debut, before letting him bond with Chiellini in a match. Seems unnecessary to let him go if he has shown a lot of potential, especially if there aren't guarantees of football (like in Iago's case).

candreva?

lippi sends good words about him.
Lippi is still talking about things?

I wish he wouldn't.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yep.

Kinda like Melo.
:snoop:

Yeah :D

I mean, the calmness of the way he distributed possession. He looked under control in his long balls to our forwards, now compare that to when Chiellini/Cannavaro do it.
Shut up. :D

I hate how our defenders suck at passing. It hurts to have 2 CBs and none of them can pass to a player that is 20 meters in front of him. Canna is not so good at that but Chiellini is just awful. That's why I wish we buy some defender with a brain. I wouldn't give Ariaudo and he'd be my third choice next season, with Chiellini - Kjaer on the pitch.

May 22, 2007
Shut up. :D

I hate how our defenders suck at passing. It hurts to have 2 CBs and none of them can pass to a player that is 20 meters in front of him. Canna is not so good at that but Chiellini is just awful. That's why I wish we buy some defender with a brain. I wouldn't give Ariaudo and he'd be my third choice next season, with Chiellini - Kjaer on the pitch.
Me shut up? :mad:

Kjaer can pass well? I don't think I've ever seen him pass long (which is good).

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Kjaer-Chiellini would be the new 'Vidic-Ferdinand' execpt actually good and not a pair of gimps.
Vidic - Ferdinand is a better partnership though.

They have been a dominating CB partnership for 3 years now. They have been through a bad patch of form this season, but ability wise they're both top class defenders, they'll be back to their best anytime.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
do you guys rate candreva? i havent seen much of him.
So much hype around him. I've seen him a couple of times I think and he had 1 good game. Looks promising but I wouldn't go after him.

They have been a dominating CB partnership for 3 years now. They have been through a bad patch of form this season, but ability wise they're both top class defenders, they'll be back to their best anytime.
Yeah, they are really great together.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006

I think they've been far too overhyped, the are very good players and their partnership is one of the best, but that says more about the sorry state of the CB partnership in world football, I can't think of 5 WC cb pairings atm.

If we factor in the age, there'd be no reason as to why they couldn't surpass Vidic and Rio.

Also, debating football with fred :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)