The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I think Melo-Clichy is a good deal for all concerned. Arsenal clearly want Melo. Juve already have Sissoko, Poulsen, and Marchisio and perhaps Ekdal. We need a left back. Then we can decide whether to sell either Grosso or De Ceglie.

But I think we need another center back. So wish list would be: Krasic, a better striker (maybe Dzeko but cannot have both him and Krasic), and Mexes. Then I think the team can compete for a top 4 finish. Not sure what other center forward we should get in the absence of Dzeko.

My squad (based on likely and not fantasy outcomes):

Buffon
Storari
Manninger?

Motta
Bonucci
MEXES
Chiellini
Legrottaglie
CLICHY
Grosso or De Ceglie
Grygera

Pepe
Sissoko
Marchisio
Poulsen
Ekdal
Giovinco
Martinez
Lanzafame
Diego

Del Piero
Amauri
Trezeguet
NEW STRIKER (probably need to be EU player)

Actually Adebayor could be an option if Man City succeed in getting Dzeko ahead of us as I think Adebayor has an EU passport.

Players who are likely to leave:

Grosso or De Ceglie
Zebina
Cannavaro (already gone)
Candreva (gone)
Salihamidzic (the man is past it)
Camoranesi ( injury prone and inconsistent....only to get worse with age)
Melo
Iaquinta or Trez
Manninger (can't see him sticking around to be 3rd choice)

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
I think Melo-Clichy is a good deal for all concerned. Arsenal clearly want Melo. Juve already have Sissoko, Poulsen, and Marchisio and perhaps Ekdal. We need a left back. Then we can decide whether to sell either Grosso or De Ceglie.

But I think we need another center back. So wish list would be: Krasic, a better striker (maybe Dzeko but cannot have both him and Krasic), and Mexes. Then I think the team can compete for a top 4 finish. Not sure what other center forward we should get in the absence of Dzeko.

My squad (based on likely and not fantasy outcomes):

Buffon
Storari
Manninger?

Motta
Bonucci
MEXES
Chiellini
Legrottaglie
CLICHY
Grosso or De Ceglie
Grygera

Pepe
Sissoko
Marchisio
Poulsen
Ekdal
Giovinco
Martinez
Lanzafame
Diego

Del Piero
Amauri
Trezeguet
NEW STRIKER (probably need to be EU player)

Actually Adebayor could be an option if Man City succeed in getting Dzeko ahead of us as I think Adebayor has an EU passport.

Players who are likely to leave:

Grosso or De Ceglie
Zebina
Cannavaro (already gone)
Candreva (gone)
Salihamidzic (the man is past it)
Camoranesi ( injury prone and inconsistent....only to get worse with age)
Melo
Iaquinta or Trez
Manninger (can't see him sticking around to be 3rd choice)
Adebayor earns 160k a Week..

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
True, he thinks way too highly of himself. I don't see how thats bad for us though, i think thats the only thing he's going for him, no matter how shit he is, he always believes he can do something.

When you have such limited ability, you really need a lot of confidence to make up for it.
And the argentinian commentators were calling him "baby Bergkamp" during the denmark games :sergio:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Not yet anyway. Both City and RM were reported to be interested in the guy but it was the Italians who reported it only so...

Him arriving here would be sweatness.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
To describe the feeling of the possible arrival of Kolarov at Juventus, you needed much more than half a dozen.

OK this is going nowhere. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)