The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Amauri was better than Cavani by a million miles though when we signed him. Cavani is crap.
Cavani at the age of 21, scored 14 goals in Serie A and he is not a pure striker, he can play in any position of the pitch. He played like Kuyt in Uruguay's national team and made a lot of sacrifice.

Last year I said Milito was better than Amauri and people on this forum laughed and said that I didn't know about football bacause I was a girl. Haha.

Mar 28, 2007
bad translation

Already followed in the past by leaders Juventus, Andrea Barzagli (29) almost certainly will leave Germany in this wacky summer transfers. As it reported the German newspaper Kicker, Wolfsburg has no intention to extend a contract which expires next year. Here, if you do not want to do the former world champion a zero parameter, the company Volkswagen already has to sell in this market window. Marotta, pledged to close the transaction Dzeko, could take advantage of today with the chiachierata Hoeness to get information on the defender. Mexes remains the leading candidate to thickening the department back in second place with Marquez, but if things go long the company could tack on Barzagli. The price tag is around 2 million to 3 million and the possible transaction, please specify, will do end to flesh out their range of central defensive, not find a substitute Chiellini. It 's so for Mexes will be so in the case, and for Barzagli.

2 to 3million. imo, take him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)