The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Arshavin isn't in the same league as either, I'd do a 60+Arshavin for the Buff
and 40+Arshavin for the Wall

He isn't.

But if we sold Arshavin, he would probably fetch something along the lines of 25M. Chiellini would probably seeing to the fact he's a defender fetch 30-35M. So i'd be happy with a 10m + Arshavin deal.

I wouldn't mind overpaying for Chiellini, so i would be happy with a 15-18M + Arshavin too.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Miroslav Stoch reveals that he turned down an offer from Juventus to join Fenerbahce. The big question is, why do they want this oompa loompa when we have our own oompa loompa?

Jul 2, 2006
Miroslav Stoch reveals that he turned down an offer from Juventus to join Fenerbahce. The big question is, why do they want this oompa loompa when we have our own oompa loompa?
I think their president Azize who is a well known belly dancer and mafioso made him talk like this in order to saving their ''pride'' after getting a 'fuck off' from Krasic.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You don't have either of them any more.

Both are free agents.
I sleep better at night safe at the knowledge that i won't be seeing Silvestre in an Arsenal shirt anymore.

What a terrible signing that was. Competes with Kaba Diawara for second worst Arsene Wenger signing in all time.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Schweinsteiger: 'Juve want me'[/FONT]
Sunday 11 July, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Germany’s World Cup star Bastian Schweinsteiger confirms: “I’m wanted by Chelsea, Real Madrid and Juventus.”
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The midfielder has been a revelation at South Africa 2010 and helped his side to the bronze medal last night, beating Uruguay 3-2.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I’m wanted by Chelsea, Real Madrid and Juventus,” he told German newspaper Bild.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“There is also interest from another two clubs. I do have a contract with Bayern Munich until 2012 that the club wants to respect.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]However, ‘Schweini’ did leave the door open for an exit this summer or, more likely, next year.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“A transfer is not out of the question, absolutely not, but I don’t want to talk about it too much.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I really cannot say I am married to Bayern, though.”[/FONT]
What a midfield pair we'll have with him and King Marchi. Too bad it's just a dream though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)