The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
They already rejected Man Un. offers of 28 mil? and an russian offer that was above that. AJAX want to cash on him big time as he is their most productive foreign goal scorer. Suarez said all the time he only wants to leave AJAX for the best club in Europe (Barca, Real, Man Un)

Krasic said he prefers La Liga to Serie A and he wishes to play there.

Now he’d run to Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ahmed, dutch league standard is real bad nowadays. Suarez is good, but scoring ratio in that league in its current state doesnt mean much. Anyone can have good standout seasons and without being quality player, but it seems its just too easy in that league. Afonso Alves scoring 48 goals in 48 games is another not so good sign.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Most goals Dzeko scored are from through balls or crosses. He hardly creates for himself.

Look at Milito. He can be a target man and creates for himself, too. Same goes for Suarez he depends mostly on himself not a Diego in-form or great full-backs.

Definitely Suarez will be more useful to us. I hope we get him.

Well if you look at Suarez his statistics you would think he is going to be the next world superstar (almost ran 1 on 1 this season in all competitions) but statistics also show Suarez missed the most chances in the dutch league. The guy isn't much of a player like Higuain who just needs a 1/2 chance and scores. Yet he would be the best signing in 5 years for Juve :jvefan:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ahmed, dutch league standard is real bad nowadays. Suarez is good, but scoring ratio in that league in its current state doesnt mean much. Anyone can have good standout seasons and without being quality player, but it seems its just too easy in that league. Afonso Alves scoring 48 goals in 48 games is another not so good sign.

Os, it is not a one-off season, the guy has been consistently scoring goals for the past 2-3 seasons, and is showing his quality at the WC too.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Dzeko definitely. We need more of a target guy than Suarez who is a SS.
Suarez is more than an SS. At least for Uruguay. In the match vs Korea he played through the middle.

Suarez
Forlan---------Cavani​

Thats how they played.

If he were to come to Juve, we wouldn't need Dzeko (if we get him, then it'd be incredible). He creates a lot and can do so for Amauri (yeah, even I can't believe I said that) and Trez. Forget about his goals in the Dutch League. Even without that he's a very very good player.

Dec 31, 2008
Suarez is more than an SS. At least for Uruguay. In the match vs Korea he played through the middle.

Suarez
Forlan---------Cavani​

Thats how they played.

If he were to come to Juve, we wouldn't need Dzeko (if we get him, then it'd be incredible). He creates a lot and can do so for Amauri (yeah, even I can't believe I said that) and Trez. Forget about his goals in the Dutch League. Even without that he's a very very good player.
But in that case Diego will have to be sold. And i prefer Diego staying here than Amauri.
------------------Dzeko
Martinez--------Diego------------Krasic
As for Suarez
--------------Suarez----Amauri
Martinez------------------------------Krasic

May 22, 2007
Most goals Dzeko scored are from through balls or crosses. He hardly creates for himself.
In a 4-2-3-1, that isn't a problem at all. But I strongly disagree with your point though, a lot of those through balls/crosses involve him creating space and physical presence in the area to make room to score. On top of that, the number of brilliant goals he scores is rather impressive actually. He's quite a complete striker, despite being a giant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)