The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2008
anybody can hit the back of the net with decent service...Luis is fast, mobile, good eye for goal and never stops running.
He definitely is an awesome player. But if Del Neri is opting for a 4-4-2 with wingers like Krasic, Martinez who can deliver good crosses, Dzeko will be a better option IMO. Suarez will not be needed as we have Diego.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
He definitely is an awesome player. But if Del Neri is opting for a 4-4-2 with wingers like Krasic, Martinez who can deliver good crosses, Dzeko will be a better option IMO. Suarez will not be needed as we have Diego.
you also need a smart SS who will run hard and combine with them...

Dec 31, 2008
you also need a smart SS who will run hard and combine with them...
That means Dzeko+Suarez :snoop:
But it will result in Diego losing a place in the first 11. Personally i would like to see someone like Suarez/Aguero with Dzeko if a 4-4-2 is played because a good goalscoring SS is required. Diego can fit very well in a 4-2-3-1.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I don't think Ajax can seriously hold off for an offer of more than €25-30m for him can they?

Who do we choose between Suárez and Džeko?
They already rejected Man Un. offers of 28 mil? and an russian offer that was above that. AJAX want to cash on him big time as he is their most productive foreign goal scorer. Suarez said all the time he only wants to leave AJAX for the best club in Europe (Barca, Real, Man Un)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Most goals Dzeko scored are from through balls or crosses. He hardly creates for himself.

Look at Milito. He can be a target man and creates for himself, too. Same goes for Suarez he depends mostly on himself not a Diego in-form or great full-backs.

Definitely Suarez will be more useful to us. I hope we get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)