The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Yeah, follow Bundes as much as i can and i support Dortmund there. :)

Juventino, CL and EL are not top level? For example, he scored against United home & away.

They won the title because of him, Grafite and Misimovic.

You can't call him a garbage if he didnt get the chance to perform in big club.

Stop playing FIFA.

Dzeko = Beast.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

Juventino, CL and EL are not top level? For example, he scored against United home & away.

Stop playing FIFA.
Ok he is very very good forward, same as Lucas Barrios, magnifique :mark: :mark: and dzeko is the mix of Amoroso e Koller pair in 2001-02 BVB golden season :D

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

Stop playing FIFA.

Dzeko = Beast.
Is he that great, Gagi? I don't follow Dzeko much, but i have impression Dzeko is more like a poacher like Trez with a better movement and skill. But he is ain't Ibra or Drogba who can dribble the ball out of the way and create his own chances.

I thought Juventino[Rus] got the point about Mario Gomez. Gomez scored like crazy in 2-3 seasons for Stuttgart (above 20 goals in Bundesliga) and he also brought Stuttgart become a champion under Magath back then. Same with Dzeko and Wolfsburg. So the reason he said about paying 30-40 mill on Dzeko is spot on. You will have high expectation for a player you paid that much

It's different on Pepe. We don't pay anything for him this season and pay 2.5m for 4 years later. It's the same like we loan a player (remember we loan Candreva and Paolucci for 1m for half season) or it's like paying the wages which Pepe wages is 1.5m+installment.. so financially Pepe is a safer bet and i believe he will be useful

juveBIH

Jun 20, 2006
who's been signing players?
not just players ahmed but they working on transfer market look at inter benitez its done deal as roma adriano , simplicio ,will see when milan and inter got there coaches . what i mean is we need alot of work on our squad soon as posible because we are playing UEFA Europa League qualification thats what i think .

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Is he that great, Gagi? I don't follow Dzeko much, but i have impression Dzeko is more like a poacher like Trez with a better movement and skill. But he is ain't Ibra or Drogba who can dribble the ball out of the way and create his own chances.

I thought Juventino[Rus] got the point about Mario Gomez. Gomez scored like crazy in 2-3 seasons for Stuttgart (above 20 goals in Bundesliga) and he also brought Stuttgart become a champion under Magath back then. Same with Dzeko and Wolfsburg. So the reason he said about paying 30-40 mill on Dzeko is spot on. You will have high expectation for a player you paid that much

It's different on Pepe. We don't pay anything for him this season and pay 2.5m for 4 years later. It's the same like we loan a player (remember we loan Candreva and Paolucci for 1m for half season) or it's like paying the wages which Pepe wages is 1.5m+installment.. so financially Pepe is a safer bet and i believe he will be useful
Yes he is, mate. I'm big fan of Dzeko and I believe he would do wonders here.

Check this video, you will understand what I'm talking about:
As for Gomez, he played best games under Veh and Magath, two coaches who play 4-4-2, in Bayern he had some troubles and misunderstanding with Van Gaal and thats why he was benched for most of the time. He needs a partner in attack, 4-3-3 with two wingers doesn't suits him, there's no proper support, thats why I think he flopped.

I'm a big fan of 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 formations but i tend to belive that Dzeko will play best in 4-4-2, Del Neri's favorite. I really hope we can get the guy as soon as possible.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dzeko is one of the best strikers in the world and only someone who has never seen him play would say otherwise
He can dribble he can score very well great with his head even creating chances with using his head. He is exactly what we need
the bad thing is we need more than just Dzeko. He alone won`t be enough

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
not just players ahmed but they working on transfer market look at inter benitez its done deal as roma adriano , simplicio ,will see when milan and inter got there coaches . what i mean is we need alot of work on our squad soon as posible because we are playing UEFA Europa League qualification thats what i think .
well Inter have to, because they don't have a manager anymore, do they? Roma have made some smart moves, but those are not exactly earth-shattering signings...I'd say of the big clubs, we are definitely the most active, and not sitting on our ass waiting for the World Cup...you also have to remember that the players are also quite busy with their national team commitments.

Mar 30, 2006
Dzeko is one of the best strikers in the world and only someone who has never seen him play would say otherwise
He can dribble he can score very well great with his head even creating chances with using his head. He is exactly what we need
the bad thing is we need more than just Dzeko. He alone won`t be enough
I think he is one player worth breaking the bank for.. even if it means matching the buyout. If he wants to come to Juve we should do everything to sign him. Buying mediocre forwards wont get us anywhere. With so much pressure to score goals as a striker for Juventus you need someone who has no problem taking that role and we need Dzeko to take over from Trez.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think he is one player worth breaking the bank for.. even if it means matching the buyout. If he wants to come to Juve we should do everything to sign him. Buying mediocre forwards wont get us anywhere. With so much pressure to score goals as a striker for Juventus you need someone who has no problem taking that role and we need Dzeko to take over from Trez.
I agree he is one hell of a striker
Altough I think Dzeko would be better suited if we break the bank I rather we get Aguero he is my favourite forward

Mar 30, 2006
I agree he is one hell of a striker
Altough I think Dzeko would be better suited if we break the bank I rather we get Aguero he is my favourite forward
Well I think we need one top clss striker but my only issue with Kun is he tends to be inconsistant and we need a guy who does work week in and week out. Kun would be ideal to replace DP cuz he is the creative type while Dzeko would be the guy to bang in the goals. .. I think maybe get Dzeko now and use DP/Diego as the other striker and we willl be fine. Then next season go for Kun or a player to take over from Ale.

Del Piero can have a good season for us next year with no CL we can have a good Ale every weekend hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)