The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Mauro Zarate is less than happy with how things are shaping up at Lazio.....

"Mauro isn't happy at Lazio, he didn't expect that he was going to have to fight with the team for avoiding the relegation," Zarate said.

"The president had said to us that he had built a team for the Champions League but then he didn't do anything for making it improve.

"In correct moment we will analyze if the conditions for staying exist or if we accept one of the offers that the president will receive."

Italian switch?

"So if Maradona doesn't call Mauro we will have to consider this proposal."

However, the FIGC chief Giancarlo Abete has rejected the claims.

"I read about that this morning, and to say that I was astounded would be an understatement," he is quoted as saying by Datasport.

"It is the first time that I have heard of something like this and I am curious to know which person in the federation has contacted Zarate's brother."

Skysports.com
:sergio:

The guy should be baned from playing football...

The day this kind of player will wear a black and white jersey I will know something is lost.

Wouldn't take him for free

:snoop:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ahmed, he doesnt refer to himself in third person :D His brother (former flopped calcio forward) is his agent, and the one talking, if you that confused you.

:sergio:

The guy should be baned from playing football...

The day this kind of player will wear a black and white jersey I will know something is lost.

Wouldn't take him for free

:snoop:
What in the hell makes you say this? He is a VERY talented player.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ahmed, he doesnt refer to himself in third person :D His brother (former flopped calcio forward) is his agent, and the one talking, if you that confused you.

What in the hell makes you say this? He is a VERY talented player.
ah right

JBF :sergio:

or perhaps Sky Sports :sergio:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lets re-sign Inzaghi...he will score goals until 53 years of age and that of which he will retire...as a Juventus legend. :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)