The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
City want every player in the world though, just because they can.

This M. Sissoko really that good then? Guess I'll have to watch some Ligue 1 games.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
You have to admit, them having faith in Domenech, makes the whole fail-in-process even funnier. :D

Oh well, first and foremost I hope Portugal get knocked out, they always make us suffer at cups.

Back on-topic: I wish Portugal lose tomorrow.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,419
    Nani: "I'm staying with ManU".

Juve, meelan, Bologna and other clubs scouted Schelotto.

Dominguez? I've read he's a freebie at the end of the season right? Saw only 1 game and he was good.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    not really, I'm just saying one goodish performance and all of Europe is clamouring after him
    Good, let them all go running after him and we can worry about our targets as everyone else is chasing shadows.

On to more important things....Suazo wants out of Merda...so does Queerisma and Mancini.:snoop:

I am sure many of you Gullibles out there will think I was serious...and to those of you who do...Shame on you :sergio:

what about this guy? I emailed my friend in Germany to see what he thought. He watches Bundesliga like a true Deutscher.

Juve target new Voller
    Friday 13 November, 2009

Juventus are understood to be monitoring the performances of Bayer Leverkusen’s Stefan Kiessling.

The blond hitman, labeled by pundits as the new Rudi Voller, has caught the attention of some of Europe’s top clubs after a fine start to the season.

With eight goals in 12 Bundesliga games, the 24-year-old is an early contender to become hot property over the summer.

Juventus are expected to sign a new forward to rejuvenate their striking options, probably as a replacement for David Trezeguet who looks like he could leave after a decade in Turin.

Kiessling, a former Under-21 international who has also appeared for the full national side, joined Bayer in the summer of 2006 from Nuremberg.

Standing at a massive 1.91m, the man born in Lichtenfels is understandably strong in the air but also talented with his feet.

Juventus could face opposition from Arsenal for the player though, somewhat ironically seeing as both sides are also keen on Bordeaux striker Marouane Chamakh.

Trezeguet announced his intention to quit Juventus in September, but stories earlier this week suggested that the club could even sacrifice Amauri if a big enough bid was tabled.

football-italia :oops:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)