The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Abo Treika. Are you kidding me? Mahmou el Khateeb may be before your time, but the man was a genius with the ball. He played for Al Ahly of Egypt in the 70's and 80's. He was to Al Ahly what Del Piero is to Juventus.Google him and you will know what I am tlking about.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Abo Treika. Are you kidding me? Mahmou el Khateeb may be before your time, but the man was a genius with the ball. He played for Al Ahly of Egypt in the 70's and 80's. He was to Al Ahly what Del Piero is to Juventus.Google him and you will know what I am tlking about.
Of course I know Khateeb. He's our history.

But, Abo Treika :touched:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
:agree: :tup:
Of course I know Khateeb. He's our history.

But, Abo Treika :touched:
Abu Treika is great, he is the best Arab-player these days and ave been like that for about 5 years or so, but Mahmoud el khateeb is a legend itself...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Fuck this, stick we the 4-2-3-1 and aim high, like Ribery-high.
We need wingers!
What is it with you and the 4-2-3-1? It's not the only useful formation in football. And last year everyone was saying we need a playmaker rather than wingers. It doesn't really matter. You choose a formation to suit the players at your disposal.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
And for the moment the 4-2-3-1 is a perfect fit (since we lack the forwards and DM depth)
And he's suggesting that we buy more wingers to accomodate the formation when it doesn't make sense as we have 4 forwards, 1 AM, 2 wingers and a shitload of CMs and we'll end up with either too many or too few in all those positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)