The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Opinions about Milevskiy?
Kyiv chief is bigger jew than Aules from Lyon, and Milevsky ain't worth the money they would ask for him (i remember reading about refused 8 million offer from Shakhtar 2 years ago when his value was lower). He's pretty similar to Palladino, probably a bit better and more consistent player, but unless we get him for cheap and he plays for cheap as 4th striker, there's no point to bring him in place of Vinny, who is a better player indeed.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Beck, Kjaer, Criscito, a Camo replacement, and Dzeko.

Can we afford that between the winter and summer mercatos? I highly doubt it; however, we have to be "real challengers" come next season.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Dude, Radoi is nowhere near good enough to be playing for Juve. I know, because i watch him week in week out in the Saudi League. Today his team have a game too(I heard that they broadcast some of Hilal's games in Romania??)

He is very good in the Saudi League but has never striked me as someone whose good enough to be playing for a top team.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Calling Iago and Ekdal back !!! And we will have strong depth for the 4-2-3-1
that would be a good idea...

also keep giving chances to gio and give some of them to caceres. we shouldn't want new players from now, let's try some of our own.

in addition to this i would like to see ariaudo starting a match if canna is injured. the guy has some potential and needs some match practice.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Calling Iago and Ekdal back !!! And we will have strong depth for the 4-2-3-1
Calling all cars, calling all cars ghetto -- Psychos, armed and dangerous, leaving mad scars on those who are found bound, gagged and shot when they blast the spot, victims took off like astronauts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)