The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And since we are both supporters of the U.S. national team, I'm sure they would love to see him sitting next to poulsen on the bench talking about Jay-Z and Iphones

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Andreas Beck, Kjaer, Criscito, Dzeko, Altidore... bloom.
I dont know much about Beck, I've seen 3-4 matches of his. He did impress me though. Him or Lichsteiner (dont care what the doubters say, he's a solid RB) would make a big difference on the right side.

Kjaer would be awesome, he'd be relatively cheap too and not too hard to get considering our past transfers with Palermo.

Criscito? meh, I honestly dont see us getting him back. Signing Grosso probably means we wont seriously upgrade the LB position next summer.

Dzeko would rock in a 4-2-3-1, he'd cost a lot though and if we're seriously gonna keep playing that formation I'd rather spend the cash on a Camo replacement. Amauri, Iaquinta and Trez(if he leaves, then a player like Altidore could slot in) are good enough for another year for 1 spot upfront.

Freebies mentioned in this thread such as Jovanovic and Maxi would be interesting too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I havent seen him enough to be as clear about him as Fred, but I think he is a great dribbler, joy to watch and good player from what I have seen. I understand the reservations about wether or not he can cut it at a top club or not. I felt the same about about Kader Keita as with Sessegnon, ridicolous fun to watch, but Kader didnt cut it at top level (doesnt mean Sessegnon wouldnt, just similar type of entertaining players, though Sessegnon way more explosive).

Btw, I know you rate Okocha, anyone sane does, I just meant to stress that he was special as fuck (and lazy as fuck), Sessegnon or very few else deserve to be compared to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)