The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I love Trezeguet and Amauri but we need more young and more talented Forwards!!!

1-)We must sell Trezeguet(CF) and Amauri(CF) :agree:
2-)We must buy Guiseppe Rossi (SS) and Jovetic (CF) :juventus:
I must say that altough Amauri has talent and Trez is our most prolific striker I agree with you on selling Trez and Amauri
instead buying Aguero and Balotelli
lets say Amauri 18M Trez 8M =26M
Aguero 40M Balotelli 16M= 56M
also buy Kjaer+Rafinha/Srna get back Criscito and get rid of Poulsen and Tiago and get some free transfer midfielder instead +get rid of Grygera and Legro who won`t tolerate being a subs sub and sign a free transfer defender
also sell De Ceglie in order to raise more funds
Kjaer 12M
Criscito 8M
Rafinha/Srna 14M
=34M
Poulsen 8M
Tiago 8M
Grygera 3M
Legro 4M
De Ceglie 4M
=27M
If Giovinco isn`t going to step up a level it is possible to sell him too so he won`t be wasted here (Maxi Rodriguez from free transfer could replace him)

anyway IN 34M+56M=90M
OUT 26M+27M=53M
(IN)90M-(OUT)53M=37M
which mean we are spending out 37M which is very reasonable and in return we would look like this Buffon: Criscito Chiellini Kjaer (Rafinha or Srna): Melo Sissoko Camo/Marchisio: Diego: Aguero Balotelli
subs: Manninger Canna Zebina free transfer mid,Marrone, Marchisio or Camo (depends on who plays),Giovinco, (we could also get Maxi Rodriguez from free transfer), DP who is not 20 year old anymore, Iaquinta

We could also cut the splashing by not buying Aguero and go for a very talented but unproven Nilmar and put him as a sub to DP untill he takes over (I guess it will cut something like 28M which mean we spend 9M overall)
The year after we could go for Fabregas and compete on level with Barcelona

kongen73

Jun 5, 2009
It´s not gonna happen - but nice wishes anyway!

Rahfina, Kjaer and an upcoming young CF would be nice IMO!!

We are Juventus, no one under, no one above :flag1:
I must say that altough Amauri has talent and Trez is our most prolific striker I agree with you on selling Trez and Amauri
instead buying Aguero and Balotelli
lets say Amauri 18M Trez 8M =26M
Aguero 40M Balotelli 16M= 56M
also buy Kjaer+Rafinha/Srna get back Criscito and get rid of Poulsen and Tiago and get some free transfer midfielder instead +get rid of Grygera and Legro who won`t tolerate being a subs sub and sign a free transfer defender
also sell De Ceglie in order to raise more funds
Kjaer 12M
Criscito 8M
Rafinha/Srna 14M
=34M
Poulsen 8M
Tiago 8M
Grygera 3M
Legro 4M
De Ceglie 4M
=27M
If Giovinco isn`t going to step up a level it is possible to sell him too so he won`t be wasted here (Maxi Rodriguez from free transfer could replace him)

anyway IN 34M+56M=90M
OUT 26M+27M=53M
(IN)90M-(OUT)53M=37M
which mean we are spending out 37M which is very reasonable and in return we would look like this Buffon: Criscito Chiellini Kjaer (Rafinha or Srna): Melo Sissoko Camo/Marchisio: Diego: Aguero Balotelli
subs: Manninger Canna Zebina free transfer mid,Marrone, Marchisio or Camo (depends on who plays),Giovinco, (we could also get Maxi Rodriguez from free transfer), DP who is not 20 year old anymore, Iaquinta

We could also cut the splashing by not buying Aguero and go for a very talented but unproven Nilmar and put him as a sub to DP untill he takes over (I guess it will cut something like 28M which mean we spend 9M overall)
The year after we could go for Fabregas and compete on level with Barcelona

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It´s not gonna happen - but nice wishes anyway!

Rahfina, Kjaer and an upcoming young CF would be nice IMO!!

We are Juventus, no one under, no one above :flag1:
Yeah I know but not because its impossible
its because our board will never think about doing it we would probably end up with 1 striker or even no striker+ a right back + free transfers
I hope no one beat us to Kjaer

kongen73

Jun 5, 2009
Dane as he is, i sure hope that he is gonna be a better player than Poulsen! Poulsen did a great job, in the game, against Italy and Totti and also when he played for Shalke! But resently he is not more than an average player or worse! I my self is a Dane, and for me, The NT and Denmark, i sure hope he get it together on saturday in the game against Sweden. A draw or a win sends Denmark to The WC in Africa.

My point:
Kjaer>Poulsen :tup:
Yeah I know but not because its impossible
its because our board will never think about doing it we would probably end up with 1 striker or even no striker+ a right back + free transfers
I hope no one beat us to Kjaer

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dane as he is, i sure hope that he is gonna be a better player than Poulsen! Poulsen did a great job, in the game, against Italy and Totti and also when he played for Shalke! But resently he is not more than an average player or worse! I my self is a Dane, and for me, The NT and Denmark, i sure hope he get it together on saturday in the game against Sweden. A draw or a win sends Denmark to The WC in Africa.

My point:
Kjaer>Poulsen
:tup:
They are not at the same position but anyway it`s anybody`s point...

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
anything is possible with inter (canna-carini)
Yeah they've done some dump business in the old days with us + milan and other clubs (canna, pirlo....) but i'd doubt they'll do such a thing nowadays.

Back then they were desperate for a league title (or a CL) so they've done many mistakes in the market (ironically we're in a similar position right now doing a similar mistakes in the market) but they're making a smarter choices nowadays.

They still fuck up every now and then (mancini, quaresma..) but in general they're market is pretty good. Never ever thought that Inter would pull a smart move like signing Maicon For almost nothing (5-6 mil euros) and the guy turned out to be the best right back in the world. The whole Ibra-Etoo deal was a masterstroke IMO by Inter.

Anyways that whole Balotelli thing would never happen, even if they don't want the guy they won't sell him to us for sure......

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah they've done some dump business in the old days with us + milan and other clubs (canna, pirlo....) but i'd doubt they'll do such a thing nowadays.

Back then they were desperate for a league title (or a CL) so they've done many mistakes in the market (ironically we're in a similar position right now doing a similar mistakes in the market) but they're making a smarter choices nowadays.

They still fuck up every now and then (mancini, quaresma..) but in general they're market is pretty good. Never ever thought that Inter would pull a smart move like signing Maicon For almost nothing (5-6 mil euros) and the guy turned out to be the best right back in the world. The whole Ibra-Etoo deal was a masterstroke IMO by Inter.

Anyways that whole Balotelli thing would never happen, even if they don't want the guy they won't sell him to us for sure......
I`m not sure about it!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I love Trezeguet and Amauri but we need more young and more talented Forwards!!!

1-)We must sell Trezeguet(CF) and Amauri(CF) :agree:
2-)We must buy Guiseppe Rossi (SS) and Jovetic (CF) :juventus:
I have a real sense of deja vu's often, and this post gives me a very eerie feeling of being such.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
He definitely has a lot of potential. Needs to work on his attitude a bit but the talent is definitely there. His playing style reminds me of Rooney. I wouldn't mind him as long as we aren't paying over the odds because we need another striker who can run with the ball and beat defenders. Ale won't be here forever.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I`m not sure about it!
Well look at it this way, if we're gonna sell Giovinco next summer the last club we'll sell him to is Inter (unless the offer is really big).

Same thing with Balotelli, he's a young player who has the "potential" to be big star one day. Even if they don't want him for some reason they won't sell him to their direct rivals unless the offer is insanely big (which is very doubtful move from our side).....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)