The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (141 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
mentality above every thing ... and we are well known for our great mentality that's why am happy that Ciro is our coach hope he will improve it with addin' some hungry young players like Giovinco and Marchisio who want's to prove that they are the best Chellini Sissoko and Diego too... all this players seems hungry for a success with the quality they have... that's my tybe of team....

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Alen, where are you? How much have we made from co-ownerships so far? You wouldn't happen to have an accurate count in that little black statistics book you hide under your bed would ya? :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Cobolli Gigli goes big name hunting

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli insists another big name will arrive in Turin before the end of the transfer window.

The Bianconeri have been very ambitious this summer, signing Diego from Werder Bremen and Fabio Cannavaro from Real Madrid.

When asked if Juventus were done in the transfer market, Cobolli Gigli replied: “No, because in wanting to win something we will reinforce the squad.

“We have already concluded important operations that are important not just for us but for Italian football and the pleasure of everyone.

“But we mustn't stop. We are still working. We are looking for a central midfielder and among the many names we are confident of finding one.”

Cobolli Gigli then explained how Juventus intend to close the gap that separates them from Italian champions Inter.

“It depends on what they do on the market. Inter are a strongly structured team, but we will certainly have an even more powerful Juve than last year, more powerful than that which won at the Bernabéu.”

Asked if the sale of Zlatan Ibrahimovic would make him happy, Cobolli Gigli replied: “I have only learnt to support Juve and to try and make her more competitive at the highest level.”

Turning his attention to the new Milan without Kaka, Cobolli Gigli said: “If the figures Kaka has given Milan aren't reinvested in players of the highest quality then yes [Juventus are better].

“But more than anything the requirements that come with having to restore the accounts will shift the balance in Serie A.

“We are managing to do it, seeing that even last year we gave our objective as that of balancing the scales. Today other clubs are more unbalanced. They will have to make some sacrifices that Juve have already made,” he concluded.

C4

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I wonder how Turk will feel after reading on some bullshit site that our funds are over. Two days and he got a slam in the face. Two days.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Big names should have at least three syllables!
Well if we cant buy "champions" like Grosso, lets buy some big names...

To close the gap between us and Inter is unrealistic, we need at least 200-300mil to do that and a coach able to compete with Jose...

As for the balance, just take a look at the quality of our starters in the defense and compare them with the value of our subs in the attack...
We are def not a balance squad!!

But it doesnt matter as long as our direct opponents (Milan-Roma) suck even more!!

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Of course our funds are not over; we only paid 14 million. We just need to sell some players to gain some money to buy some "good" players.

I hope I'm right

Jul 2, 2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I wonder how Turk will feel after reading on some bullshit site that our funds are over. Two days and he got a slam in the face. Two days.
he is saying same bullshit for 3 years and it is always Juventini who got a slam in the face at the end of the transfer window.

i can understand that our finance isn't that good to bring those ''champions''. But i want to see some honesty from our president. if we will end up with a 4th grade dmc, he should not spread hope.

did you forget last season? how many times we have changed our target? it was scudetto and cl final at the beginning, after we knocked out from cl it was serie a, after we fucked it up in serie a it was coppa italia, after we knocked out from coppa it was second place of serie a, after we could not defeat lecce and reggina it was direct qualification for cl. thanks to Ferrara we have finished league in second place and cobollo said we have achieved our target.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Cobolli Gigli goes big name hunting

C4
Actually, this is a misleading article. They chose to translate some stuff, but left out other things.

Mercato isn't finished, we're looking for a "great" CM (can someone explain me why though?) but in order to buy a new player we need to sell first.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I trust our board with our books, Juve are doing well unlike Milan, Roma and Inter.

Of course we have a had a relatively bad transfer campaign since they took over.

I still can't imagine which formation we intend to play. I have a feeling we'll be very disjointed at the beginning of this season. We aren't buying (and selling) enough players to play a formation other than variations of 4-4-2.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
he is saying same bullshit for 3 years and it is always Juventini who got a slam in the face at the end of the transfer window.

i can understand that our finance isn't that good to bring those ''champions''. But i want to see some honesty from our president. if we will end up with a 4th grade dmc, he should not spread hope.

did you forget last season? how many times we have changed our target? it was scudetto and cl final at the beginning, after we knocked out from cl it was serie a, after we fucked it up in serie a it was coppa italia, after we knocked out from coppa it was second place of serie a, after we could not defeat lecce and reggina it was direct qualification for cl. thanks to Ferrara we have finished league in second place and cobollo said we have achieved our target.
I want you to show me where were the objectives presented as the team is ready for the Scudetto and the CL final. That's what many naive fans thought and came up with, the club didn't in a single way present such an objective. They insisted on the five year plan (now expect Cronios to reply with an essay about the five year plan :yawn:) saying that after this plan it is then we can compete for titles.

And then again last season. What about it? We performed way much better than it was expected until the exit from the CL. I don't care how we did it, squeezing result, opponents in crisis, luck, core players or any other bullshit that was the excuse for bringing in results.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
why r we only looking for a centrel midfielder?????????
why dont they realise that our defence just sucks? if we still play with grygera und molinaro next season as our fullbacks..................................

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
why r we only looking for a centrel midfielder?????????
why dont they realise that our defence just sucks? if we still play with grygera und molinaro next season as our fullbacks..................................
CM is a priority for our mighty management!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)