The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
He's gotten much better during the past three years since the World Cup in Germany. Gooch has been our best defender during that time without a doubt.

just asking, have you seen him play constantly in his club or only in international games?

i like his game a lot, but he wouldn't really be an option for us as we have chiellini in the big, strong and not that technically gifted cb department.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
just asking, have you seen him play constantly in his club or only in international games?

i like his game a lot, but he wouldn't really be an option for us as we have chiellini in the big, strong and not that technically gifted cb department.
I haven't seen much of him at Standard, but I heard he has played well.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
you laugh, but the guy was very impressive in the Confed. Cup...he could show our CBs a thing or 2 about how to stop the Spanish and Brazilian frontline
So you judge the players based on an unimportant tournament with a few fixtures like this? Most of the Spanish and Brazilian (not to mention they are far worse than before) players didn't even play near their potential. Johan Djourou was impressive in Carlings cup this year. That doesn't mean we should buy him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So you judge the players based on an unimportant tournament with a few fixtures like this? Most of the Spanish and Brazilian (not to mention they are far worse than before) players didn't even play near their potential. Johan Djourou was impressive in Carlings cup this year. That doesn't mean we should buy him.
What do you know about Onyewu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)