The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (148 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I dont understand how we can be both interested on a CM (Dago) and on a DM (Diarra).
They are two different tactical decision, are we going to build our team with a solid plan on mind, or based on a random transfer?

Jul 9, 2008
i think our formation will be 4-3-1-2 just like lippi's .. the diamond !

first of all .. 100 % cannavaro will not be on the bench next season & that's so sad coz the board didn't put his age on account ..

anyway .. the left & right back gotta be changed immediately ..

i wish pasqual on the left .. zapata or rafinha ( from schalke ) on the right ..

we need a good replacement for canna .. santacrocce is the future of defense in italy .. i like him !

on the midfield, we could play with sissoko as DM .. Camo (( CM )) on the right .. marchisio on the left .. diego in front of them, behind the strikers ..

BUT .. i hope we could get marek hamsik to play instead of camo .. hamsik on the left & marchisio on the right .. :tup:

in the offence .. giuseppe rossi is my dream to take dp's position ..

with our good strikers .. we could use the turn over perfectly !

Grygera MUST be kicked out from Turin as soon as possible .. :frown:

then we take Legro & Moli down .. :frown:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I dont understand how we can be both interested on a CM (Dago) and on a DM (Diarra).
They are two different tactical decision, are we going to build our team with a solid plan on mind, or based on a random transfer?
Tactically, D'Ago to Diarra would be very similar to the decision made to go for Poulsen instead of Alonso last summer.

I don't have my heart set on getting a playmaker, but I agree it is odd that we are looking at players with such different characteristics.

Jul 15, 2006
i think our formation will be 4-3-1-2 just like lippi's .. the diamond !

first of all .. 100 % cannavaro will not be on the bench next season & that's so sad coz the board didn't put his age on account ..

anyway .. the left & right back gotta be changed immediately ..

i wish pasqual on the left .. zapata or rafinha ( from schalke ) on the right ..

we need a good replacement for canna .. santacrocce is the future of defense in italy .. i like him !

on the midfield, we could play with sissoko as DM .. Camo (( CM )) on the right .. marchisio on the left .. diego in front of them, behind the strikers ..

BUT .. i hope we could get marek hamsik to play instead of camo .. hamsik on the left & marchisio on the right .. :tup:

in the offence .. giuseppe rossi is my dream to take dp's position ..

with our good strikers .. we could use the turn over perfectly !

Grygera MUST be kicked out from Turin as soon as possible .. :frown:

then we take Legro & Moli down .. :frown:

Yes.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Tactically, D'Ago to Diarra would be very similar to the decision made to go for Poulsen instead of Alonso last summer.

I don't have my heart set on getting a playmaker, but I agree it is odd that we are looking at players with such different characteristics.
I believe that transfers has determined our plans and limited our tactical choices, into a massive use of DMs. Thank God that CR was forced to use Marchisio and he was able to keep up. With a more offensive/creative starter, like Alonso, or even Dago (then, that would make perfect sense) we would be another team.

Now i m puzzled, i dont believe that we will use two DMs, Poulsen is still here and no one is getting the starter spot from Sissoko.
It makes no sense to add a third DM, unless we use at least two starters, that would mean that we would rather use 4-2-3-1, to take advantage of our number of DMs and also make use of Giovinco, Diego and Camo in the same squad!!

I see this tactical decision, as of critical importance.
We might use both of those formation, but one of them will be our main formation.
Who and when is going to decide our formation?? Us or Dago/Diarra??

I am not bashing anyone here, i just raise a question of critical importance, i would like to hear more opinions on this matter.

One logical choice i see. Is that we want to live both of those tactical decisions open and we dont really care if we will upgrade Poulsen (DM) or Tiago (CM)
We have valid alternatives anyway (Camo, Marchisio, CZ) and we will bring one more opportunity target, depending on the best deal we can get for our selves.
But if this is true, the importance of their acquisition is seriously undermined...

Durden

May 11, 2006
another one...

Zalayeta co-ownership RENEWED.

Espanyol are interested apparently so maybe both Juve and Napoli can get a couple of millions out of it.
I dont get it.. They bought half his contract back in 2007 and now he's gonna stay there another year on co-ownership! ffs this is just stupid, he should have been sold a long time ago!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The more he gets old, the less money we will get and we risc losing him for nothing/peanuts.
In the mean time, we are not creating any funds and are just wasting time,
a typical behavior of our board and our transfer policy.
They are still unable to sell players for a decent price...

terminal

Feb 2, 2008
Cronios and Red, you guys bring up a good point about Diarra. Why are we even thinking about getting another DM? We need a playmaker not a destroyer. Happy to hear we asked for Sneijder on loan. Out of all the Real players available he would bring the most to our team. IMO he is a better player than D'ago and younger as well. I think we should have been after him since mercato started. If he is too expensive then how about the player we were interested in last year, VDV? Either one would be better than D'ago and especially Diarra.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
signing Diarra only makes sense if Poulsen was leaving...Juve are trying to get him on loan, and Poulsen would probably be sold...sounds good

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Attackers aint priority, but I would like this option if we sell Trezeguet (though its just tuttosport hyperbole), not as much as Rossi, but this a player I dig :tup:

If David Trezeguet will leave Juventus, he could be replaced by Palermo and Uruguay forward Edinson Cavani. According to Italian newspaper Tuttosport, Juve's club officials have placed Cavani under consideration as a potential replacement for the Frenchman. Cavani is worth around 15 million Euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)