The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Original?

Jun 8, 2009
Piotr Trochowski would be an excellent signing for virtually any club in the world, I'd be interested to see Juventus sign him. He provides a fair number of goals from midfield and provides a great deal of quality ball into the box. He'd fit a 4-3-2-1 or a 4-2-3-1 system, inject some pace into the side and provide some options regarding our formation. For the right price I think he could be a revelation in Serie A.

Schweinsteiger would be great but too expensive and unrealistic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Piotr Trochowski would be an excellent signing for virtually any club in the world, I'd be interested to see Juventus sign him. He provides a fair number of goals from midfield and provides a great deal of quality ball into the box. He'd fit a 4-3-2-1 or a 4-2-3-1 system, inject some pace into the side and provide some options regarding our formation. For the right price I think he could be a revelation in Serie A.

Schweinsteiger would be great but too expensive and unrealistic.
Welcome aboard.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Marceℓℓo;2029239 said:
Marouane Chamakh is the new name linked to us as a Trezeguet successor.
Nay he;s overrated. Tottenham, Genoa player at best. Isn't much of a good finisher, but he can hold the ball up well, he's got decent technique and he's good in the air. Not big club material at all though.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Welcome on board, Piotr.

mr.t

Aug 13, 2008
lets say we sell trez although he is better than amauri IMO for at least 12-15 million add 10 mill and i think blanc (NOT secco) could manage something with villareal for rossi !
but bringing rossi would mean we`re giving up on gio !!

if we decide to keep trez !
sell amauri to milan for the 30 mill they said they are willing o pay add another 10 mill and try to get ribery ,, he would be the perfect signing for juve .. although i dont believe this would ever happen with our transfer gurus haha

i really miss moggi :cry:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
lets say we sell trez although he is better than amauri IMO for at least 12-15 million add 10 mill and i think blanc (NOT secco) could manage something with villareal for rossi !
but bringing rossi would mean we`re giving up on gio !!

if we decide to keep trez !
sell amauri to milan for the 30 mill they said they are willing o pay add another 10 mill and try to get ribery ,, he would be the perfect signing for juve .. although i dont believe this would ever happen with our transfer gurus haha

i really miss moggi :cry:
Some people just put Giovinco into their posts to give it a dramatic effect :disagree:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I wish we sign a defender. A real one not half defender like De Ceglie or Zhirkov. I think that at the start of the season Giovinco will be the closest reserve to starting 11 and, when given some playing time, he will prove, that it's impossible to drop him... unless Ranieri returns :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)