The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,623
    would anyone prefer renato augusto over dagostino cuz i def would given renat is only 21 too and coming form bayer leverkusen i dont think hed cost more than 15million
    I always liked him but they play different positions. He plays more on the right and sometimes behind the strikers. I would make an offer to him or Hazard when Camo's not here anymore.

Jul 15, 2006
    Marceℓℓo;2029239 said:
    Marouane Chamakh is the new name linked to us as a Trezeguet successor.
    :tup: the guy has loads of potential...certainly would not mind having him at Juve
    Meh. I'd take Bafétimbi Gomis, André-Pierre Gignac, or Guillaume Hoarau over Chamakh. Plus since Bordeaux are the champions his price would be inflated.

Apr 17, 2009
    Gignac was impressing me a lot in the first half of the Ligue 1 season. Don't know how he faired in the second half though as I wasn't able to keep following. I wouldn't mind seeing him replace Trez.

Jul 15, 2006
    Chamakh is most probably a one hit wonder. I think he's already 24 right?
    He's 25.
    Gignac was impressing me a lot in the first half of the Ligue 1 season. Don't know how he faired in the second half though as I wasn't able to keep following. I wouldn't mind seeing him replace Trez.
    Fuck strikers, we don't even need any.

Apr 17, 2009
    Fuck strikers, we don't even need any.
    Well since Trez is more then likely on the way out we will buy another as we'll more then likely play with two upfront. We should have at least two players for every position.

And, after the amount of injuries we had in the current campaign we'd be fools not to get a fourth. Unless we're going to be playing with just a target man up top... Or maybe try to integrate one of the better youth players. Seriously doubt we'd play with one striker though as that leaves no where for DP.

Apr 17, 2009
    It would, it really would be. But sadly that doesn't look like happening.

I hope Ciro can convince him to stick around as we already have 4 quality strikers and also, have more important areas of the team to strengthen. Namely, both fullbacks.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    According La Gazzetta, Juventus Coach Ciro Ferrara wants all transfers completed by July 5 so any new players have time to assimilate with the team ahead of next season.

I got that from channel4

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    If Trez leaves then Pandev will probably take that spot.
    Considering the other names linked, I wouldnt have any reservations about Pandev anymore. Though I'm bit picky, wouldnt like much else except Giuseppe Rossi (seriously not to nag, but Italy right now have few young italian top players, missing out on the prime one would be foolish IMO).

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
    According La Gazzetta, Juventus Coach Ciro Ferrara wants all transfers completed by July 5 so any new players have time to assimilate with the team ahead of next season.

I got that from channel4
    logical thinking, but a bit ambitious as well
    on the other hand if we finalise d'agostino and criscito deals soon, we are almost done

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Main important signing oughta be RB. Selling Trez and getting his replacement will prolly also happen before 5th July.

But purchases for RB will depend on sales I think, and getting rid of Zebina or Grygera wont happen in less then a month.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,637
    G. Rossi: "My dream is to come back to Italy." - Tuttomercatoweb

in other news; DD wants Olof.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)