The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (145 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
What I want for this summer:

Out: Zebina, Trezeguet, Poulsen, Tiago, Knezevic, Almiron, Chimenti and Molinaro.

In: D'Agostino, New RB.

Bring back from loan: Crsitico and Palladino
Palladino; only gol scored 3 (in 2008/2009 season) ...He isn't talent for shooting :dontcare: ...palladino should leave football :snoop: :lol:

But your 'OUT LIST' good Choice :thumbs:

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Palladino is co-owned not loaned and probably will cost few millions either for us or Genoa. Now imagine usual situation from our previous season - 10 players are injured, 5 of them long term, probably we would be fucked up, considering that Sissoko is our only real destroyer and Chiellini our only CB with young legs. Also, i really hate the fact that we may be forced to sell Trezeguet to free up some wage space, since i can see him as our main goal source next season. Congrats with the numbers.
I think we will have problems if we keep 4 strikers like Del Piero, Amauri, Trezeguet and Iaquinta. They all wants to play as starter all games and it is impossible.

We extended Iaquinta 's contract last week, Del Piero is usual starter and we signed Amauri just last year so It seems Trezeguet is going to leave.. and I suggest we replace him with someone who can sit on bench and have a good future. I still think Palladino has a great future and we shouldn't loose him.

As for Sissoko, I think we have Zanetti and Marchisio for the post too and We cant have more than 5 CBs: Canna, Chiellini, Legro, Mellberg and Araiduo but I'm agree with you none of them are in level with Chiellini and none of our destroyers are in level with Sissoko.

I think we better keep fate on our young guys like Araiudo, Palladino and De Ceglie instead of some new transfers who can be the same flop like Tiago, Kznevic, Almiron, Poulsen, Zebina and ...

Thank you.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Palladino; only gol scored 3 (in 2008/2009 season) ...He isn't talent for shooting :dontcare: ...palladino should leave football :snoop: :lol:

But your 'OUT LIST' good Choice :thumbs:
I think Palladino did well in his Juventus time and as for 4th striker I think he is good player. Better to pay millions for a player who is always injured.

Anyway, this is what I think. Forza Juve!

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
i love the fact kaka left and that ibra is hopefully gonna ditch inter(i like the fact he wants to ditch em with mourinho as coach and them as serie a champs!!theres no way he wouldve walked out on us in that case)

but as a serie a fan im deeply concerned with the lack of stars coming into italy

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
TBH, our attacking lineup is a bit unbalanced. IMO one of the Amauri/Iaquinta/Trez trio should go and we should get someone to take Del Piero's place. Giuseppe Rossi would be perfect, one year of rotation with Alex and next year he takes the starting spot.

Jul 15, 2006
TBH, our attacking lineup is a bit unbalanced. IMO one of the Amauri/Iaquinta/Trez trio should go and we should get someone to take Del Piero's place. Giuseppe Rossi would be perfect, one year of rotation with Alex and next year he takes the starting spot.
I don't really agree. Next year we'll have D'Agostino, Giovinco, and Diego with the types of forwards we have right now there's not need to tamper with them, they'll score the goals. After securing D'Agostino full-back's are really the cause for concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)