The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2004
Marceℓℓo;1973331 said:
That's how our squad could look like when Conte takes over according to calciomercatonews.com.Bollocks,but still...I wouldn't like it at all.

Buffon
Zebina Cannavaro Chiellini Moretti
Walcott Marchisio Sissoko Silva
Milito Amauri​
This team would cost a fortune and you know what? It is never worth it.

Jul 15, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1973390 said:
Let's get "the new Messi" Matias De Federico!
Yeah, we haven't invested in a South American talent in a while it must be said, but, maybe should give Giovinco a proper chance for a start... By the way, how is Diego Buonanotte's performance for River so far this season, anyone?

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Yeah, we haven't invested in a South American talent in a while it must be said, but, maybe should give Giovinco a proper chance for a start... By the way, how is Diego Buonanotte's performance for River so far this season, anyone?
Giovinco needs to start every freakin game.Not gonna happen under Ranieri though.I'd like to introduce Iago to the first team as well.He could slowly take over Camoranesi's place.

Jul 15, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1973399 said:
Giovinco needs to start every freakin game.Not gonna happen under Ranieri though.I'd like to introduce Iago to the first team as well.He could slowly take over Camoranesi's place.
That's the problem, fuck our mercato if it means that Ranieri would be replaced tbh. At least with Conte, or Gasparini we know that Seba would probably get a lot more opportunities. You forgot Daud too, luckily he signed a new contract with us, he can be an important player because his performance for the Primavera and in the Torneo di Viareggio was really good on the wings. I really, really, really hope that Jaki changes Ranieri, Secco and switches it all around come the season end.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
ok boys, so we replace CR at the end of season despite of us finishing 3rd or 2nd (hopefully 2nd).

Would you expect Conte to win next season? I think we should expect and call head off if he doesn't deliver..

I mean its only right to ask from Conte that much, cos he has now Gio, who is starting 11 material as he already been developed (right?), Marchisio, Momo, Gigi, Canna, Tiago, Legro, Molinaro (who also improved) etc...
as if we can expect from CR to deliver this year or next year 1st place, why we would not expect from Conte..
Otherwise, would not be just a waste of time, and resources?

With CR we are in our 5 year plan...1st year was DD, and this is 3rd Year since original plan, and even now we were for most of the season in 2nd position..

So i would say we are ahead of schedule, right, or no?

so tell me, if Conte really come, which i think it will be very stupid, what do you expect from Juve next year?

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Buffon
(Manninger)

---------* Cannavaro Chiellini Criscito
(Grygera) (Mellberg) (Legrottaglie) (Molinaro)

Camoranesi ---------** Sissoko Giovinco
(Iago) (Marchisio) (Poulsen) (De Ceglie/Daud)

Del Piero Amauri
(Iaquinta) (Trezeguet)​

*RB?Who?
**CM?Who?

If it was up to me I'd make Giovinco the Nedved successor and splash the cash elsewhere,e.g RB& CM.

@Aush: Yeah Daud is the shit as well but I rate Iago a bit higher TBH.We have a lot of youngsters with great potential,we just have to use them.

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
Marceℓℓo;1973405 said:
Buffon
(Manninger)

---------* Cannavaro Chiellini Criscito
(Grygera) (Mellberg) (Legrottaglie) (Molinaro)

Camoranesi ---------** Sissoko Giovinco
(Iago) (Marchisio) (Poulsen) (De Ceglie/Daud)

Del Piero Amauri
(Iaquinta) (Trezeguet)​

*RB?Who?
**CM?Who?

If it was up to me I'd make Giovinco the Nedved successor and splash the cash elsewhere,e.g RB& CM.

@Aush: Yeah Daud is the shit as well but I rate Iago a bit higher TBH.We have a lot of youngsters with great potential,we just have to use them.
RB - Rafinha

If we will be stuck in the 4-4-2 formation the CM player must be a box-to-box player. A complete CM. That's not easy to find...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)