The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,401
    Do you think Marchetti or Frey are better than Manninger? And if you think they are better, do you think they are that much better that it's worth spending big on them instead of just relying on Manninger, buying a support keeper to him and invest other places?
    I love Manny and that's why I'd pick Marchetti who's a bit younger. We'd use the one who's on form at the time. It doesn't matter if we pay a lot(10-12m for Marchetti) for that keeper because we'll have a lot of cash available for a RB, CB, LB, MC...

Buffon(50m)+ Trez(14m)+Tiago(6m)+Zebina(2.5m)+Palladino(4.5m)+Almiron(2m)+Marchionni(4m)...that's at least 83m €

minus

Marchetti(12m)+Diego(25m)+Cannavaro(0m)...that's 46m € left for the rest.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,403
    If a team wants him. That's what they have to pay. If they don't they can go for somebody else and I gladly keep him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,405
    IF we sell him I'd prefer having the $$$ to get more players, not 1 in a swap deal.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Do you think Marchetti or Frey are better than Manninger? And if you think they are better, do you think they are that much better that it's worth spending big on them instead of just relying on Manninger, buying a support keeper to him and invest other places?
    I really like Manninger but I honestly don't think he's good enough to be our first choice.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    would we go for Ribery and do swap with Gigi + cash?
    Hell fucking no. That would be the worst deal ever.

Don't get me wrong, Ribery is great and all, but Buffon is the best keeper in the world and alone demands a high sum of money.

If we're going to sell him, then go for the powerbrokers of Manshitty and sell him for 50M EUR.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
    frey would be a very good replacement, but not sure how willing will fiorentina be in doing business
    i havent seen marchetti play so i cant comment about him
    manninger is good, but i dont think he can be our no1

but anyhow i dont want gigi to go

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    I love Manny and that's why I'd pick Marchetti who's a bit younger. We'd use the one who's on form at the time. It doesn't matter if we pay a lot(10-12m for Marchetti) for that keeper because we'll have a lot of cash available for a RB, CB, LB, MC...

Buffon(50m)+ Trez(14m)+Tiago(6m)+Zebina(2.5m)+Palladino(4.5m)+Almiron(2m)+Marchionni(4m)...that's at least 83m €

minus

Marchetti(12m)+Diego(25m)+Cannavaro(0m)...that's 46m € left for the rest.
    rotating goalkeepers is a very bad idea.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,413
    You then go with the one who's more constant. You can start with Manninger and see if he can handle the pressure of being #1 and if not then Marchetti gets the go ahead.

anyway, Hernanes close to the merdazzurri.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Manninger would do a decent job, but we need a goalie to be as good as he can be (Mahnigga do a competent job, but with our defence, we need the x factor), and Frey wouldnt cost unreasonably high amount, and would be perfect replacement.

But who gives a fuck anyway, I would soooo not accept Gigi being sold. Only if he wants to live and its ridicolous money, and no, no one will pay ridicolous money for him, 30m at best, dont count on much else. And dont say City, they have the money, but they arent totally fickle, they just bought Given and he has done a good job.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,416
    My Drughi friend says we're linked with Thoe Walcott because he'll fit well with Conte's system.

:p

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    tbh i like Manninger but he is not a long-term solution.

besides i ahve a soft spot for Frey, think he is a fablous keeper
    Frey is sooo frigging superior its obvious. No contest.
    :agree:

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Secco has zero exp of selling players.
    We might not get a good price for Buffon and we might overpay for Frey,
    every single time we do business with them, we are getting owned.
    So, no no no!!!

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Secco has zero exp of selling players.
    We might not get a good price for Buffon and we might overpay for Frey,
    every single time we do business with them, we are getting owned.
    So, no no no!!!
    how will he egt experience of buying and selling players if he does not buy and sell players?:shifty:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)