The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I read yesterday that Diego and Pizarro apparently are the troublemakers at Werder and the cause of their poor bundesliga form
they are not the popular quys with the rest of the team
off course that could be just paper talk

eika

Aug 29, 2004
Instead Cassano, Diego, Silva and Ribery newspaper talk now about Ledesma, Lavezzi ja Qualirella. In my opinion it is also quite depressive.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,107
    Rumours about Gigi and Camo leaving. Linked to Ledesma. Diego and Silva deals off...

I know the media know sh*t or close to it but it sucks you know.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
    May 7, 2006
    Rumours about Gigi and Camo leaving. Linked to Ledesma. Diego and Silva deals off...

I know the media know sh*t or close to it but it sucks you know.
    Be happy that you're not a Fenerbahce fan.
    From what my friends are saying, they are linked with every player possible day after day. I'll just wait untill the transferwindow starts.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    slowly we will start getting linked with uknowns from the romanian 3rd division. ranieri will claim they are not slow like alonso and they will be major siginings

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    so we gonna sign 3 new almirons cooooooooooooool
    wouldn't mind it we will become a uefa cup battler till ranieri and the whole management leaves.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    My dog has left in search of a better tomorrow. He said he can no longer live with such rumors and is off in search for greener pastures...:sick:

Ledesma...wtf. I read the article and the keyword that I saw in the entire article was not the worthless player we are rumored to be after. No, the keyword in that entire article on C4 was "cheaper". "The fucking cheaper alternative". If you think about it, thats 65% of our team...cheaper alternatives. (Yes I know its only a rumor, so spare me any sarcastic remarks, still its hard to read that)

Somehow amidst this growing confusion surrounding our upcoming mercato, I am seemingly finding myself in a conundrum. Do I believe our board when they say they have money to spend on a couple great signings? Or do I begin to ponder what a "top class" signing means to them? Somehow I feel that their idea of a great player is different than ours.

Now, I am faced with two possible conclusions in my mind.

1.) Our board is unfortunately unable to sign the likes of Diego/Silva either to financial reasons behind it or the inability to seal a deal.:wallbang:

2.) And this is the one I will keep telling myself because I will sleep better at night: The board has already sealed the deal for some great signings and have not discussed them and have instructed the other clubs not to disclose this information as well. Why you ask? Maybe they got smart and decided to keep their transfer plans a secret to help prevent or slow other major clubs from getting interested in the player or hijack the deal.:shifty:

I am going crazy.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Juventus 'line up Ledesma'

Juventus may turn to Lazio playmaker Cristian Ledesma in their bid to bolster the midfield this summer.

The Bianconeri need to take action after a season that looks almost certain to yield no silverware.

And a number of players, including Werder Bremen ace Diego, have been touted as possible summer signings.

But one cheap option may lie closer to home in unsettled Lazio star Ledesma.

The Argentine talent is under contract with the Aquile until 2011, but he has asked to leave and even threatened to use FIFA's Article 17 to free himself from his contract.

This clause would allow the 26-year-old to end his contract unilaterally in exchange for a small compensation payment.

Lazio President Claudio Lotito will be determined to avoid that happening and would maybe rather sell Ledesma outright for the right fee.

A bid of just under £10m would reportedly be enough to persuade Lotito to relinquish his grip on Ledesma.

channel4.com
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes guys this surely is depressing... what a horrible week we've had :cry:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)