The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
what use of big signings when u have a fool managing them from the bench..?

I say bring a good coach, who can manage what we have..

why not bring Massimiliano Maddaloni..? release all players above 32, get good money out of them, bring some good stars and talents.. not necessarily superstars.. and see.. we'll not lose anything.. in fact, we are not winning anything with the current setup that we have, so why the fvck not..??!

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
what use of big signings when u have a fool managing them from the bench..?

I say bring a good coach, who can manage what we have..

why not bring Massimiliano Maddaloni..? release all players above 32, get good money out of them, bring some good stars and talents.. not necessarily superstars.. and see.. we'll not lose anything.. in fact, we are not winning anything with the current setup that we have, so why the fvck not..??!
And actually what we have, except our old guard and 2-3 good players, the rest is nothing more than average at best, so I highly doubt that another coach could make big diference. Even I am against Ranieri and his "sometimes" foolish tactics and substitutions but still we would need a magician to win something with our current lineup.

The other part you wrote is to silly to answer it...

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
too silly because it's too extreme..?

and to answer ur comment, i think we have a good team ATM, if (and only if) utilized well.. which is rare in ranieri's days.. very few times in this season, i've seen Juve master their matches.. against Real and ac milan, we out played them totally.. the spirit was very present and the morale was sky high.. something we lacked in the last few months..

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
too silly because it's too extreme..?

and to answer ur comment, i think we have a good team ATM, if (and only if) utilized well.. which is rare in ranieri's days.. very few times in this season, i've seen Juve master their matches.. against Real and ac milan, we out played them totally.. the spirit was very present and the morale was sky high.. something we lacked in the last few months..
Way too extreme, too risky, plus we have no funds to do that. And do you think it would be good to sell at least 10 players a buy 10 new in one summer, and who will find you thoose talents and guarntee you that they won't be flops or become average just like some players we have now. Now when I look at things more carefully it's not silly it's impossible...

And yes we lack spirit theese days, we used to have one or two bad games, but now this situation is much worse. However it doesn't nullified all good things Ranieri have done, or he is only to blame. My point is that with players like Grygera, Molinaro, Knezevic, Tiago, Brazzo, Marchionni, Poulsen you cannot expect to win Scudetto and not to mention injuries we had.

So second or third place is pretty much realistic, even I hoped that somehow we could fight for scudetto.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,289
    There's a CA reunion tomorrow so we'll see what's gonna come out of it about the mercato AND future of this management.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    From what I have seen he is a skillful player, but isnt he a right winger? Maybe anyone who knows more about him can comment?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I've only seen him in the Euro's so i'm not really a close follower. In the Euro's he played as a left winger, he is however right footed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)