The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't know if Turan is ready for the big league yet or not... if he is, he'd be a very good addition... he can play on both wings, he's young but not Italian :D

Jul 2, 2006
He is talented but emotional like most of Turks.so, predicting how would he perform in another country is difficult.

But biggest problem is his value.He is too expensive to be alternative.his value is something around 15-18 million euros.Maybe we could use Zebina,Galatasaray desperately need a right back.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I have no idea how Pedretti's been doing, but it wouldn't be a disaster if he comes to replace Tiago or Poulsen as backup I think. We'd make some money on it.
He's been extremely average for a while now. Best he could do in a big league is Reggina or Chievo.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We're getting Cannavaro. I'm sure we're not even looking at Agger and the likes.
My only hope is that we'll buy full backs but it's been ages since the last time a full back has been linked to us.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
And hopefully some fullbacks that will cost more than 1 euro (Grygera, Mellberg and Canna, all came for free, i would complain for Ebuoe though)
We need to invest some money on our weakest point!!

Jul 15, 2006
Oh. That's better than Jesús Navas who has the fear of flight, it's more of an issue then..
We're getting Cannavaro. I'm sure we're not even looking at Agger and the likes. My only hope is that we'll buy full backs but it's been ages since the last time a full back has been linked to us.
Yep, I'm pretty sure he'll sign for us; we never announce that we've offered a player a contract like that on our official website; I didn't really watch his performance in yesterday's game, he was ok I think. I did see him try a long ball like 60 yards, and easily controlled the ball from Higuaín, it reminded me of Chiellini when we played Chel$ki... meh.
i would complain for Ebuoe though)
Eboué already signed a new long-term contract with Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)