The Wire (11 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I know, but Marlo was a thug, he was never interested in the "business" side which was something Stringer hoped/worked for all along. His punishment was the fact he couldn't go back to drug dealing(that was part of his release) so he was introduced to businessmen and contractors beacause he had the money from his drug dealing. Marlo is lost in that world, that was something Stringer longed for; to become a respected businessman. If Marlo could chose to die like Stringer did or be drawn into the business or politics, he'd choose death. That's the irony.
Exactly

But are we to assume that he does carry on with Clay and those developers and stay off the streets? Because in one of the last scenes he goes back to one of his corners and fucks up the hoppers that are standing there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I guess

my least fav was season 5 btw, the entire concept of McNulty creating a serial killer was dumb. He would have been sent to prison for what he did in reality, and for a show to harp on reality (which sets it apart from any other show in the history of tv) it left me displeased

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I'm thinking giving a second go for this magnificent show. I remember very little of the show, I think it will be fun to watch it again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And I think the woman who plays Snoop got busted for drugs in real life in recent months.
No suprise, behind the scenes documentary, David Simon said she was someone they discovered from the very streets the show was made about, recently got out of jail because of a murder too. So she was more of a real life character then an actress to a degree.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
No suprise, behind the scenes documentary, David Simon said she was someone they discovered from the very streets the show was made about, recently got out of jail because of a murder too. So she was more of a real life character then an actress to a degree.
read that the guy who played Omar met her in a bar and recommended her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)