The whole team feels like a wet sponge (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I enjoyed it all the same.x
actually its fun to have a bit of sharp-edged wit aimed at members from time to time, as long as its all good fun i d not see a problem with it

is this even worthy of a thread? or a warning? oh we don't wanna scare away any females!!
from what i see claire has a bit of a problem skipping the formalities of niceness and gets straight to the inner bitch, i think we could all learn something here:eyebrows:

nah i get the idea behind teh point she is making. hell we are winning but are not playing well at teh moment, we are like we were under capello,unspectacular! inter will not be shitting themselves at teh prospect of facing us just now as we seem to have a soft underbelly. we need a little more agression,and strength....but mostly a little bit more leadership

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yes, Juve doesn´t look too good so far. But seeing them in 2nd place even when not playing good is a real pleasure. One can think what will happen if they started playing really good football.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
Yes, Juve doesn´t look too good so far. But seeing them in 2nd place even when not playing good is a real pleasure. One can think what will happen if they started playing really good football.
it is too early to look at the current 2nd place as an achievement. one might argue that we got lucky in our start but if we don't improve our game we will collapse by the second leg.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
That actually sounds similar to me, apart from the design office thing.

Anyway, I just don't get you. What's the fun to coming here, a Juventus forum, and trying to stir trouble between some old members that you know? I come here to kill the time at work and because I love the club and want to stay informed about it. Why you come here is kind of pathetic, especially since you preached about your real life, real job, real friends, etc. and still you come here only to write crap, nothing else.

I ain't got nothing against you, don't even know you, but this is all pretty silly to me.
The "cancer" is back, just contain her at hangout forums...
Word :agree:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The team is more efficient than lucky..its natural when you have a top class finisher upfront like trez upfront..only question is..can he keep it up?

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя;1461654 said:
:lol2:

Did you get this word from me, or are you just one of 54 people in the world that also knows it?
The team is more efficient than lucky..its natural when you have a top class finisher upfront like trez upfront..only question is..can he keep it up?
Word!

That was the post I was thinking all the time when I was working.

Trez is bailing us out all the time! He's the real reason that we are where we are. Ranieri is just a modest manager, I would trade him with Jose any day of the week..:oops: milenium actualy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)