The whole team feels like a wet sponge (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    ßömßäяdîëя;1461495 said:
    Well, just go to that thread where she thinks she is making a joke with her Bozi-esqu diary of NATW....that is some lackluster losel material.
    I enjoyed it all the same.x

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    Aren't you supposed to have a life?
    8 hours of a weekday of that life is spent in a pretentious design office contemplating. Did I claim to have a superior life or something? Really I think I’m either really missing something, or I’m being victimised for being a woman.

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    I do think the team are like a wet sponge. It's possibly Del Piero. I don't know, they look like they will get thrashed the first time another team actually attack. Maybe they are adjusting from b league, maybe there are too many oldies. I don't know. They are like a dying slug though.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

8 hours of a weekday of that life is spent in a pretentious design office contemplating. Did I claim to have a superior life or something? Really I think I’m either really missing something, or I’m being victimised for being a woman.
    That actually sounds similar to me, apart from the design office thing.

Anyway, I just don't get you. What's the fun to coming here, a Juventus forum, and trying to stir trouble between some old members that you know? I come here to kill the time at work and because I love the club and want to stay informed about it. Why you come here is kind of pathetic, especially since you preached about your real life, real job, real friends, etc. and still you come here only to write crap, nothing else.

I ain't got nothing against you, don't even know you, but this is all pretty silly to me.

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    That actually sounds similar to me, apart from the design office thing.

Anyway, I just don't get you. What's the fun to coming here, a Juventus forum, and trying to stir trouble between some old members that you know? I come here to kill the time at work and because I love the club and want to stay informed about it. Why you come here is kind of pathetic, especially since you preached about your real life, real job, real friends, etc. and still you come here only to write crap, nothing else.

I ain't got nothing against you, don't even know you, but this is all pretty silly to me.
    I'm not trying to stir trouble. I haven't done that. Nor do I wish to. 95% of what is written here is crap, I like to think atleast 20% of what I write isn't crap.

Whatever though. Like I say there is an ignore button.

I come here because I find a few members like Burke, Andy etc pretty funny. They amuse me and I am in need of amusement during work hours some times and now and again serious things get talked about.

Each has there reasons. Live and let live. You know?

I haven't preached about real life, real jobs, real friends. What are you on? Where have I said that? My thread that posts about Nick, Andy and Burke is purely for humour. Humour they probably appreciate, or atleast are intended to. I'm hardly being serious.

Gah I'll keep mysefl to NATW from now on.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    I do think the team are like a wet sponge. It's possibly Del Piero. I don't know, they look like they will get thrashed the first time another team actually attack. Maybe they are adjusting from b league, maybe there are too many oldies. I don't know. They are like a dying slug though.
    Come again? I am not following.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I'm not trying to stir trouble. I haven't done that. Nor do I wish to. 95% of what is written here is crap, I like to think atleast 20% of what I write isn't crap.

Whatever though. Like I say there is an ignore button.

I come here because I find a few members like Burke, Andy etc pretty funny. They amuse me and I am in need of amusement during work hours some times and now and again serious things get talked about.

Each has there reasons. Live and let live. You know?
    I don't need to put you on my ignore list, if I want I can ignore you without it. Have fun reminiscing or whatever it is you're doing here.

I haven't preached about real life, real jobs, real friends. What are you on? Where have I said that? My thread that posts about Nick, Andy and Burke is purely for humour. Humour they probably appreciate, or atleast are intended to. I'm hardly being serious.

Gah I'll keep mysefl to NATW from now on.
    Here.

But it doesn't matter. Jog on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)