The Walking Dead! (4 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
People usually want to see how the story ends. The only show I have ever abandoned was True Blood in the middle of season 5, I think.

Also this season started really strong so I can't see any reason to complain. The ninja teleporting zombies have always been there and will always be there, so people will always die in a stupid way. With zombies being realistic this show would already be over because all of them would rot by now.
It's pretty funny people bitch about that :lol:
Why even watch the show, then?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I don't get that tbh. There's so much good or at least decent tv out there. The Walking Dead is pretty addictive for the first few seasons, but it quickly becomes a frustrating soap opera. The zombies don't really change either. Honestly the best part of the show were the first three or four episodes.
:agree:

ditched TWD half-way thru the 3rd season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't mind what they're trying to do this season. Instead of telling a linear story with lots of cuts ins and outs as they normally do, they have committed entire episodes to the perspective of one location/subgroup versus another while there are clearly parallel stories going on.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I don't get that tbh. There's so much good or at least decent tv out there. The Walking Dead is pretty addictive for the first few seasons, but it quickly becomes a frustrating soap opera. The zombies don't really change either. Honestly the best part of the show were the first three or four episodes.
I watch a lot of Tv dont worry i see all the good shows too :D come on though how can anyone not bitch about the ninja teleporting zombies it is rediculous :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
People still think this show is about zombies. :lol2: They're props. This is a show about people being the most dangerous animal.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
heard a theory that everyone in this show has tinnitus from firing guns indoors and that's why hordes of zombies seem to be able to sneak up on them unnoticed

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Since zombies defy the laws of physics, I don't understand why nobody has tried to exploit that. They continue to run for eons without eating anything... it's like cold fusion.

Someone at least ought to tie some up to a turnstyle to drive a crankshaft, hang pieces of meat in the air in front of their faces (or a small child), and voila! Turbine-generated power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)