The Walking Dead! (4 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
Of course they are going to completely ignore the present and have a SUPER BORING origin episode about lame ass Morgan. Of fucking course.

SPOILERS ARE COMING BUT I WILL NOT USE SPOILER TAGS. IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT UP WITH THE SHOW THEN YOU SHOULDN"T BE READING THIS THREAD.

I knew the first three episodes were too good to be true. Back to the normal boring ass apocalypse. I was not impressed with Morgans episode, I was not impressed with the fat bald fuck. I had no sympathy for him. It's the fucking end of the world, everyone has a sob story. I was happy when that fat tub of shit died. Speaking of his death, how fucking lame was that. He tries to save Morgan and turns completely around and gets bit in the back. Hello, you dumb fat fuck, you have a fucking fighting staff, why not use the staff to jab the fucking zombie in its chest and knock it over? They are not the most coordinated creatures in the world and strong gust of wind could put one on its ass.

This episode was basically The Karate Brother and Fat Myagi. They announced last week that this one would be 1.5 hours long so I got excited for more action, for them to reveal Glenn's fate once and for all. But no, we get those two fucking pussies playing house. Bullshit.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yoda was alright. Problem was the whole episode was basically an 80s training montage. I could have just watched this instead:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
yea that was a bullshit episode...morgan goes crazy wandering the woods killing as many zombies as possible and then some sage guy risks own life and limb to knock him unconscious teach him life lessons and allow him tons of chances to murder him., cause thats totally how you survive months into the zombie apocalypse...

This show is supposed to be all about the characters but it seems to require the characters to be constantly acting in ways that would get them killed to move the show along. its not believable that any of these people would survive a day in the zombie apocalypse and it comes off as lazy/bad writing

Jul 10, 2006
yea that was a bullshit episode...morgan goes crazy wandering the woods killing as many zombies as possible and then some sage guy risks own life and limb to knock him unconscious teach him life lessons and allow him tons of chances to murder him., cause thats totally how you survive months into the zombie apocalypse...

This show is supposed to be all about the characters but it seems to require the characters to be constantly acting in ways that would get them killed to move the show along. its not believable that any of these people would survive a day in the zombie apocalypse and it comes off as lazy/bad writing
If I was that fat bald fuck I would have killed morgan first chance I got. Especially since Morgan tried to kill him at first contact.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Of course the show is bullshit. I honestly doubt that there would be much morality left if you've been in zombieland for months, yet characters are always required to make moral choices. Those that would survive would obviously be those who do everything to survive.

Also, it was never a good show to begin with. It was okay. Obviously after three seasons an okay show with an okay premisse will deteriorate fast.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Terrible season so far imo. How some people have been dying or getting caught by zombies is rediculous i just cant take the show serious anymore. When that dude was getting ripped apart against the steal fence why did Michone or noone else put him out of his misery im sick of seeing people suffer for no reason other than to die drama to the show. Really really lame but of course i will still keep watching.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Terrible season so far imo. How some people have been dying or getting caught by zombies is rediculous i just cant take the show serious anymore. When that dude was getting ripped apart against the steal fence why did Michone or noone else put him out of his misery im sick of seeing people suffer for no reason other than to die drama to the show. Really really lame but of course i will still keep watching.
:lol: so true.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't get that tbh. There's so much good or at least decent tv out there. The Walking Dead is pretty addictive for the first few seasons, but it quickly becomes a frustrating soap opera. The zombies don't really change either. Honestly the best part of the show were the first three or four episodes.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
People usually want to see how the story ends. The only show I have ever abandoned was True Blood in the middle of season 5, I think.

Also this season started really strong so I can't see any reason to complain. The ninja teleporting zombies have always been there and will always be there, so people will always die in a stupid way. With zombies being realistic this show would already be over because all of them would rot by now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)