The Walking Dead! (6 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The most interesting parts of the comic books are still yet to come, so we can actually expect better seasons now.

The premiere was good. I don't understand why Michionne nad Morgan were butthurt that Rick finished Carter off. I think this season will try to make Rick a half time villain so other chars need to act stupid.
F* the comics. If I wanted to read a comic book, I'd read a comic book.

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
F* the comics. If I wanted to read a comic book, I'd read a comic book.
I'm just telling you that the best stories are coming and the show is closely following the comic books since last season. But you can F* whatever you want, I won't judge you.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What in the fuck?! When did this show get good. I bet it was that old bitch, former leader who banned all the guns in the sanctuary who gave the Wolves those photos they used for the invasion.

But Carol and the old black guy handled :delpiero:

and where was Daryl? Off on some mission?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
What in the fuck?! When did this show get good. I bet it was that old bitch, former leader who banned all the guns in the sanctuary who gave the Wolves those photos they used for the invasion.
Nobody gave them the photos, Daryl and that guy lost them in a car, where they were traped with zombies all over and Morgan came and resuced them, it was in one of the last episodes of last season.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Oh man, that sucks.

Dude was cool. Meanwhile the cuntish priest is still alive...

- - - Updated - - -

The series was starting to get boring but this season so far has managed to turn it around.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
the more i think about it, the more i believe Glenn is alive. They did not show his death on Talking Dead afterwards. And really all tou could see from that angle was zombies devouring someone's guts. That could very well be from the dumbass that shot himself that fell on top of him.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Well everyone is saying Nicholas fell on Glen. The zombies were eating Nicholas and then Glen slid under the dumpster. Also he had a flare gun in his hand that he never used. Could have done something with that to buy himself time when under the dumpster or something.

Far-fetched but there's hope I guess. But next week is all about Morgan so we have to wait like 2 weeks at least to find out.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
indeed, it would be dissapointing, as zombies are attracted, by sounds and movements of the living, maybe smell too in such close distance and Nicholas was dead, where G wasnt, so they would naturally feast upon G with priority and even if they didnt and G rollovers under the garbage and then distract them with the flaregun, it is highly unlikely that he wont get a scratch but Z-nails, as they feast on Nicholas, iirc, he was only wearing a t-sirt and that scratch could mean an infection that would result in him turn into a zombie in a few episodes.

I am also worrying about R, on the same matter, he was cut in his palm, prolly with that broken knife and then it showered the wound with zombie blood, could you imagine an armless leader?
Or maybe a radical change in cast?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)