The Walking Dead! (3 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
This finale was like The Walking Dead with a down syndrome. I mean so many characters doing absolutely retarded shit.

And now Morgan will be the new Tyreese but more like Tyreese on steroids. He's like a powered up version both for his life philosophy and his sudden Shaoilin masters degree.
Seriously what the fuck was that shit . I closed an eye with michone and her katana , but a freaking staff fighter ? What the hell comes next a ninja ? A pirate ?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It really is pretty bad when your leading actor cannot fucking act to save his life. What the fuck is with his tone sometimes? Sometimes he speaks as if he was tasting lemon for the first time.
That's not his natural accent.

As Lion captures it:

he's a British guy trying to pull a southern accent. but yeah....though that's the least of the shows problems.
You should hear him speak on a talk show.

Andrew Clutterbuck...

:lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Every fucking one :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

This finale was like The Walking Dead with a down syndrome. I mean so many characters doing absolutely retarded shit.

And now Morgan will be the new Tyreese but more like Tyreese on steroids. He's like a powered up version both for his life philosophy and his sudden Shaoilin masters degree.
I especially hate the leader of Alexandria. She's awful

Word

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Damn, that season finale had some of the worst editing I've ever seen in a TV show.
I was also thinking about how bad the editing was when watching it. The worst for me was when glen had 1 or 2 zombies on him and then rick runs after finding the gate open, then all of a sudden its dark within minutes and glen is attacking that dude from behind a tree. Terrible

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I was also thinking about how bad the editing was when watching it. The worst for me was when glen had 1 or 2 zombies on him and then rick runs after finding the gate open, then all of a sudden its dark within minutes and glen is attacking that dude from behind a tree. Terrible
that was hilarious :lol:.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
sure it wasnt great but let's be real here.

if it was kubrick or speilberg who directed it eveyrone here would be creaming themselves about how unconventional and edgy the directing was.

mike drop on the floor.jpg

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

if it was kubrick or speilberg who directed it eveyrone here would be creaming themselves about how unconventional and edgy the directing was.

mike drop on the floor.jpg
It was more ADHD editing. A good editor would have lingered more, but there were three scenes where the editing became way too obvious and they kept spinning between scenes -- offering little for the viewer to digest with each cut.

What makes a Spielberg or Kubrick great is that you don't notice the editing. For some reason that finale got psycho hyper with it, and the editing became as annoying as a commercial break every 30 seconds.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Naming the biggest visionary of American Cinema in the same sentence with a money grabbing dog :bitchslap:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I just saw a season 1 episode for the first time in years. Damn, I'm glad most of those characters are dead.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
worst set of characters for sure. the wife. the andrea and sister. the creepy rv guy who cant mind his own business.

only shane was cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)