The Walking Dead! (3 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Just watched s05e12

This small girl stole Rick's gun, right? Imo the congresswoman will soon say that Daryl doesn't fit to Alexandria and he needs to leave (just like 3 guys before). This will cause some tense situation and then boom! the village will be attacked by humans/zombies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Small girl? I'm not sure about that. She's certainly not getting easy access outside the walls where she can dig around in discarded blenders and the like.

Maybe I missed a plot detail, but I have no idea who took that gun.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Small girl? I'm not sure about that. She's certainly not getting easy access outside the walls where she can dig around in discarded blenders and the like.

Maybe I missed a plot detail, but I have no idea who took that gun.
When they were about to enter the camp Carl took a look back and there was this girl standing in the window of an abandoned house (outside the camp). She was following them, so probably saw Rick hiding the gun.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah that came out og nowhere.

why coudn't it have been the preacher instead?

speaking of the preacher what an ungrateful shit. even after they saved his life countless times

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
If they try to settle all over again i may stop watching, titles for next two episode indicates that. They already try like two times, farm and prison, after terminus i hoped they stopped with that $hit and will finally try to find some answers. And after Abraham convince them to go to in DC, i was assured that show is done with settling. Now i just lost hope, this show is gonna last forever.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The last episode was really good, more resembling some of the earlier seasons of the show. Commendable effort to bring the series out of its staleness.

- - - Updated - - -

People are still watching this show :rofl:
Yeah, u mad? I've watched every episode till now, can't quit before there's some kind of resolution. Otherwise it would be pointless all the time I've spent following the show. :)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Enjoyed that last episode if enjoyed is even the right word there were so many moments that pissed off the audience but it was a good effort. The series is really hit and miss has some great moments then some really poor ones.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Yes, she was alive when she was tied.

The aftermath of last episode was done so terribly wrong. It feels like absolutely nothing worth discussing happened last week. Terrible writting :sergio:.

In any case, Sasha is reaching Andrea levels of being annoying. Also that terribly forced teenage love theme :sergio:.

I am getting annoyed about the way the town treats the group but Rick did play all of this shit wrong.

90 minutes finale next week :allegri:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)