The Walking Dead! (3 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006

It's even more ridiculous watching it a second time. As the van goes over the edge it's obviously tilting so that it would land on it's roof. Yet they cut to another angle and it lands perfectly on it's tires. oooook. :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I was thinking "stupid, stupid, stupid" the whole time.

Just you wait: Ferguson, MO is really going to riot about their portrayal of such an idiotic black woman on TV.

Jul 10, 2006
That was lame for a mid season finale.

Killng off Beth was the safest and most obvious choice, she's barely been on the damn show the last couple of seasons. No one really likes her.

Why couldn't Maggie and Glen be gunned down with her?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
That was lame for a mid season finale.

Killng off Beth was the safest and most obvious choice, she's barely been on the damn show the last couple of seasons. No one really likes her.

Why couldn't Maggie and Glen be gunned down with her?
This.

Plus, why the fuck are they trying to make these police/hospital people's story so much deeper than it is? All this drama & dialogue for absolutely nothing.

Jul 10, 2006
This season is going to shit. Started so promising. I guess we have a handful of weeks to forget how bad they have stunk up the last few episodes.

They need to have some serious carnage the second half of the season.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I actually liked the episode.

Rick gave me a man-boner for the way he didn't take shit from the escaped cop he put down.

But speaking of characters who should be executed, put the useless priest on my list. He has added nothing all season besides being dead weight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)