The Walking Dead! (2 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Eugene does surely look like Zach.

His looks, his knowledge of biology and genetics, and the way he thinks that he is the smartest.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So now after this episode the following question comes to mind. Is Abraham's wife the stupidest character that appeared in the show so far?
No. The woman was smart enough to get out of Dodge when she caught her husband meat tenderizing someone's skull with a can of green beans. That doesn't seem too stupid to me on the level of TV character idiocy.

Eugene does surely look like Zach.
:D

no. read the comics instead. much better
If only I could spend more time on the toilet.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
No. The woman was smart enough to get out of Dodge when she caught her husband meat tenderizing someone's skull with a can of green beans. That doesn't seem too stupid to me on the level of TV character idiocy.

It wasn't specified n the show for whatever reason but'the people Abraham killed had raped his wife and daughter and made his son watch it, while Abraham was on a scavange run.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It wasn't specified n the show for whatever reason but'the people Abraham killed had raped his wife and daughter and made his son watch it, while Abraham was on a scavange run.
Like I told you, I don't spend enough time on the toilet as it is to read comics. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)