The Walking Dead! (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They're trying to do some character-based rather than plot-based development it seems. They seem to want to take the story inwards for a while.

Something like that is like hiring a new coach. You have to give it a little time to see if there's payoff later. But yeah, otherwise a pretty meh mid-season premiere.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Btw, have you ever heard the actor who plays Rick speak in his own natural voice? It's the farthest thing you could think of from a Southern sheriff.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'd understand a char development but what I've seen last night was absolutely nothing. They showed nothing but Carl's frustration and just a minority of Michonne's past. Both could've been shown for 5minutes, but it lasted 45mins.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Setup takes time. But yeah, it seemed like a lot of time was wasted. I think it's because the director is trying to emphasize the break with the past at the prison.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This show. :lol:

I'd understand a char development but what I've seen last night was absolutely nothing. They showed nothing but Carl's frustration and just a minority of Michonne's past. Both could've been shown for 5minutes, but it lasted 45mins.
That summarizes this whole series for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)