The Walking Dead! (6 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Andrea is a great example of changes they made. In the comic books she is the most badass and loved character, a sniper and the person who basically saved the prison from the Gov when he attacked (with her sniping skills).

In the show though, she is a useless cunt.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Asian dude, carol, andrea and rick i hate the most and all need to die to make me happy. Ricks actor over acts too much it pisses me off he was ok in the first season but now he just needs to stfu. The Govs death was strange i expected him to suffer more and it to at least show his head being blown to pieces. I like where this is going now though they are all split up it should be interesting. Btw the child dying and then getting her head blown off like that was great didnt expect them to be so raw aboit it :lol:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Last night I watched the last episodes. Last season is not as bad as it would be, it was solid, pretty nice ending.

The show represents people and how they think nicely.

- - - Updated - - -

Did the baby die? Because the body wasn't there, just some blood. I bet she survived.

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad Hershel died.

Jul 10, 2006
Last night I watched the last episodes. Last season is not as bad as it would be, it was solid, pretty nice ending.

The show represents people and how they think nicely.

- - - Updated - - -

Did the baby die? Because the body wasn't there, just some blood. I bet she survived.

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad Hershel died.
I think the baby survives, it appears as if the baby carrier straps had been unfastened, iirc.

But really I hope she is dead, I hate that they are lugging around a baby. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Rick looks to much like Gilardino, it really irritates me.
lmao, I don't see it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
In the comics she died.
oh shit! I thought for sure the baby would come out fine but maybe they aren't strictly following the comics. Isn't glen supposed to dead going by the comics too but he ended up surviving the virus and the prison assault?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
oh shit! I thought for sure the baby would come out fine but maybe they aren't strictly following the comics. Isn't glen supposed to dead going by the comics too but he ended up surviving the virus and the prison assault?
Yes, and I have been waiting for that moment to see a zombie biting his face off all season.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so i guess the next few episodes will set up the cannibals story line?

that's the only thing left to do. it's not like they can set up a storyline about a cure

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Asian dude, carol, andrea and rick i hate the most and all need to die to make me happy. Ricks actor over acts too much it pisses me off he was ok in the first season but now he just needs to stfu. The Govs death was strange i expected him to suffer more and it to at least show his head being blown to pieces. I like where this is going now though they are all split up it should be interesting. Btw the child dying and then getting her head blown off like that was great didnt expect them to be so raw aboit it :lol:
Rick does overact too much. He's also a mass of whining, quivering ladyparts lady. He needs to man-up or get his ass munched off.

But I ain't so sure the kid is dead. They clearly wanted you to think that, and you walked right in. ;)

Rick looks to much like Gilardino, it really irritates me.
:lol: Just with better hair and a stride that looks like he's been ass-raped by zombies a bit too much.

Yes, and I have been waiting for that moment to see a zombie biting his face off all season.
You know Glen was the original housemate of Sheldon on Big Bang Theory, right? :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Rick does overact too much. He's also a mass of whining, quivering ladyparts lady. He needs to man-up or get his ass munched off.

But I ain't so sure the kid is dead. They clearly wanted you to think that, and you walked right in. ;)

:
Oh i meant the young child that got her head blown off by the Gov' not Ricks baby.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)