The Walking Dead! (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol2:

In her place I'd have told Milton to shut the fuck up and I'd have hurried up.
Also, serious weaksauce on behalf of the writers. They have Andrea go out on glorious platitudes of "I just didn't want anybody to die" while she did more than her fair share of killing people.

I mean, the damn bitch almost killed Daryl for crying out loud.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I'm literally yelling at my screen to the retarded bitch who thinks it's a good idea to waste time while the nerd turns into a walker. GTFO you retarded monkey feces if you don't want to die.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
They somehow ended up fucking up the Season Finale as well. This show has gone to complete crap. I was getting excited for a bit there, then boom, the fucking Governor went mad. I won't miss this.

Jul 10, 2006
They really dropped the ball on last nights episode. The battle between the prison and woodbury had all the excitement of a wet fart.

I hate to admit it, but the show is really overrated. The first season was so, so good, and they haven't even come close to recapturing that magic.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The ambush at the prison was pretty decent, IMO. It's one of the few things I won't complain about -- along with that idiot bitch Andrea finally getting offed.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
good that Andrea basically killed herself off by making conversation with Milton instead of getting the pliers, was getting worried for a bit there
:lol:

Btw this was the worst season finale I have seen for a long time.
Yeah, really bizarre season finale. Too bad this governor shit is gonna continue.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Man, I was hoping that the governor would die, at least Andrea died, I've wanted her dead for a long time. Still a shitty season finale, I was expecting a real war.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Good final episode, the wind of change is definitely coming, there was only one bad part in it - and once again it's Andrea, this bitch even couldn't die simple :andreagoi: :sergoi: :sergio:

Is there any spoilers from 4th season?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I have some spoilers for season 4.

Rick do things and stuff.
People die.
Glenn and Maggie have random sex with no purpose to the show.

Jul 10, 2006
WTF is the deal with all the spoilers? If someone isn't up to date on the show they shouldn't be in this thread. There should only be spoilers if someone is talking about something that happens in the graphic novels.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You don't have to if you don't want to, I don't mind editing if people think someone "gives away" too much. After Sunday, peeps is on their own.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Really disappointed with the show, more importantly Andrea should have suffered a much worse death considering what an annoying bitch she was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)