The Walking Dead! (4 Viewers)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Why can't we say his name?

It's not like piotrr didn't post behind the scene pic a few months ago.
Because we stil are not 100% sure, the producers can stil change their mind. The actors wil be told same day they have to do the new season. So somebody won't show up that day. Producers still have plenty of time to decide, even if we know who died in the comic series

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Because we stil are not 100% sure, the producers can stil change their mind. The actors wil be told same day they have to do the new season. So somebody won't show up that day. Producers still have plenty of time to decide, even if we know who died in the comic series
Yeah, you are right.

Watch them kill Aaron.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
If they kill Aaron it will be the biggest fuck up in the history of this show :lol:. Literally nobody cares about Aaron and this scene is supposed to be the biggest shocker in the whole story up to this point.

My guess is also on Aaron :agree:.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No way it's Deryl, he is one of the most favored characters. Dont think it would be Glen either, female audience are fond of him and Maggie. It has to be someone expendable like Eugene taht no one gives two shits about and has done plenty of stupid and annoying things before.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
No way it's Deryl, he is one of the most favored characters. Dont think it would be Glen either, female audience are fond of him and Maggie. It has to be someone expendable like Eugene taht no one gives two shits about and has done plenty of stupid and annoying things before.
All of what you said is the reason it should be one of them. This death is supposed to be a super shocking moment. The only way to achieve that is to kill a character that most people like.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I hate glen so much please be him and yeah what a terrible way to end a season a season on a cliff hanger this show really is so shit sometimes.

Jul 10, 2006
This show is shit. I cannot believe the bullshit ending to this season. What cowards. And the audacity they have to talk down to their fans as if we don't know how proper story telling is supposed to work. News flash: if you have to explain how you are telling the story then you are not telling the story correctly. They wasted tme with Carol and Morgan. I hate Carol and do not care what happens to her and they have ruined Morgan, who used to be one of their most interesting characters. Rick and crew driving around was not interesting. Really, the best part was the initial roadblock and the exchange between Rick and Trevor from GTA V and Negan's monologue was superb! Negan looks to be a great villain, it's just a shame they ruined what could have been a powerful moment with him bashing someones brains in.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This show is shit. I cannot believe the bullshit ending to this season. What cowards. And the audacity they have to talk down to their fans as if we don't know how proper story telling is supposed to work. News flash: if you have to explain how you are telling the story then you are not telling the story correctly. They wasted tme with Carol and Morgan. I hate Carol and do not care what happens to her and they have ruined Morgan, who used to be one of their most interesting characters. Rick and crew driving around was not interesting. Really, the best part was the initial roadblock and the exchange between Rick and Trevor from GTA V and Negan's monologue was superb! Negan looks to be a great villain, it's just a shame they ruined what could have been a powerful moment with him bashing someones brains in.
My thoughts exactly :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I hate glen so much please be him and yeah what a terrible way to end a season a season on a cliff hanger this show really is so shit sometimes.
Should have been offed under the dumpster weeks ago.

If scriptwriters are anything like referees who blow red card calls, they owe a make-good for their earlier mistake and should have his head bashed in.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Should have been offed under the dumpster weeks ago.

If scriptwriters are anything like referees who blow red card calls, they owe a make-good for their earlier mistake and should have his head bashed in.
100%. Im not sure if it is the actor or the character i hate so much; bit of both probably. I have the same problem with the walking dead that i had with breaking bad and SOA. I love the show but hate so many of characters and actors in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)