The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (69 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2002

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
bianconero said:
1 Atalanta 81
2 Catania 78
3 Torino 76
4 Mantova 69
5 Modena 67
6 Cesena 66
7 Arezzo 66
8 Bologna 64
9 Crotone 63
10 Brescia 60
11 Piacenza 54
12 Pescara 54
13 Bari 51
14 Triestina 51
15 Verona 49
16 Vicenza 49
17 Rimini 48
18 Albinoleffe 46
19 Avellino 46
20 Ternana 39
21 Cremonese 30
22 Catanzaro 28

We shall be fighting to stay in Seria B with -30.
so if we want to be back next year , we have to get 96 points to be in the top 6:cry:

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
serfaraaz said:
this meanS even lazio and fiorentina will play in serieb i want milan in serieb
that's not good, if milan are also relegated then we have to fight harder to get to serie a, especially with 30 points deduction. and even if our points deduction were reduced, other teams in serie b would protest...cuz what are the chances for them to play for a place in serie A if lazio, milan, fiorentina and juve are playing to get back to serie A. they might as well not participate.......i think the best we could ask for is for only us to be relegated to serie B with -15 points, while the other three teams remain in serie A but with points deducted and no champions league football.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Stimpy said:
with -20 we will get it... but -30 is to hard!
what os possible

42 matches?? is that right?

it seems to me that they've calculted that so we can't promote from the first year or to make the task more difficult to assume

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Three of the major players in the Calciopoli scandal have spoken out against the punishments imposed upon them.

Luciano Moggi (pictured), the man at the centre of the scandal, has maintained that despite Juventus’ guilt, no matches were fixed.

“All the results were earned on the pitch,” claimed the outfit’s former director general. “I’m disappointed by the verdict, not for my sake but for the fans who have been cheated by it.”

Lazio President Claudio Lotito – banned from football for three years – claimed that he was surprised by the decision to banish the Biancocelesti to Serie B, but was adamant that he would do everything in his power to reverse the verdict.

“We weren’t expecting this kind of sentence as we never thought we were violating any moral code,” explained the much-maligned chief.

“We will do everything we can to defend our club, we will go to every court even the European Courts of Justice.”

Fiorentina honorary President Diego Della Valle admitted that he was stunned by the harsh sentence imposed on the Viola that sent the Gigliati into the Second Division with a 12-point penalty.

“I don’t even want to think about what happens if the appeal fails,” said the shoe baron who has also been suspended for four years.

“We’re preparing the appeal so that we have facts rather than words to defend us.”

Relegation to the lower Leagues would be a heartbreaking déjà vu for the Viola fans who saw their side collapse five years ago due to financial problems and reform in Serie C.

Channel4

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Natalia said:
that's not good, if milan are also relegated then we have to fight harder to get to serie a, especially with 30 points deduction. and even if our points deduction were reduced, other teams in serie b would protest...cuz what are the chances for them to play for a place in serie A if lazio, milan, fiorentina and juve are playing to get back to serie A. they might as well not participate.......i think the best we could ask for is for only us to be relegated to serie B with -15 points, while the other three teams remain in serie A but with points deducted and no champions league football.
why should juve be only relegated if all the four teams have done match fixing then all must punished and relegated and no serieb team have enough courage to protest as nobody will liSten to proteSt as i have said before we need to qualify sixth to get playoff Spot which if we win we can get into Seriea again

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Byrone said:
“All the results were earned on the pitch,” claimed the outfit’s former director general. “I’m disappointed by the verdict, not for my sake but for the fans who have been cheated by it.”
And so you should be..

Byrone said:
“We will do everything we can to defend our club, we will go to every court even the European Courts of Justice.”
This is exactly what we need to, fight all the way..

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
m_elayyan said:
I dont know what to stay . they want to destroy juve with this punishment
Serie B with -30 points means we have no chance , it was enough to have a punishment like milan , point deduction in Serie A , but it seems a lot hate juve
it is good that we are going to appeal this verdict and it is good that no player will go unless we are paid the market price for him

this is the darkest day of my life
the darkest day is when i know juve do cheat... the punishment is just expected consiquence..

i am relieved we do get relegated though. an amnesty would make me ashamed to be a juve fan.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Milan may play in the UEFA cup.... which's not fair.. the judges either knew that Milan can play because of Empoli's screwed up Uefa file and just ignored it, or they were too dum to even consider this outcome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)