The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (4 Viewers)

Jul 6, 2006
All I can say is I remember the alledged doping scandal against Del Piero and Cannavaro. AntiJuve Conspiracy has been going on for years, and they finally have the upper hand. I guess Juventus had to be punished but 30 points of penalization is too much. Thosa last two scudetti, the judge can say anything he wants, for me, Juventus players won them.

Jul 18, 2002
Calm down guys...! We will appeal...! And... We can still make it to Seria A in one season...! A lot of teams loses 30 points and they still get promotion...! We start the season with 10 loses...! Inter lost.. What 10 matches I think.. And they still made the CL...!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fuuuck, definately not the best day to be a Juventino, but this is in our blood, mates, those colors :agree:

I say we get back to Serie A in 2007, and get that damned 3rd star in 2009, baby !!!

Forza Juuuuuveeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
The verdict in the Calciopoli trial has been delivered - and it's bad news for the four clubs involved…

Juventus have been relegated to Serie B for next season, but they will also have to endure an unbelievable 30-point deduction!

Lazio and Fiorentina will join them in the Second Division next term, with seven and 15-point deductions respectively.

And Milan have managed to avoid the dreaded drop, but they will be docked 15 top-flight points next season and, crucially, will NOT be playing Champions League football.

Who knows, perhaps Inter might finally be able to win a Scudetto as things stand

source bravo.com

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
We will not make it back to Seria A next season.

We will have to sell our senior squad, play the primavera and our deal with Tamoil will get revoked.

It'll take years to rebuild what we've lost in days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)