The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (41 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I'm really speachless...

I'm leaving you guys for now, I need a little time to assume everythin. I'm not feelin well at the time. See ya for a few hours...

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
goggo said:
This is shit!!! I'm calling for Dzihad against Italian prosecutors :)

Now fo real, Juve still have time to appeal...

1- what can we expect from that appeal though ?
2- can someone explain to me why milan is staying at Serie A ? this is unfair and just silly justice

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
Juventus (-30pts), Lazio (-7pts) and Fiorentina (-12pts) relegated to Serie B with points deductions. Milan stay in A (-15pts), but lose Champions League.

Juve have lost last two Scudetto

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
FUCK THAT SHIT.........................

Milan are the only team out of the four who actually have evidence against them (phonecalls) that they have fixed a match with udiense... THEY STAY IN SERIE A.....

THAT IS UNJUST... If Juve deserve to be relegated for any reason.. Milan deserve to go to a devision lower than Juve ATLEAST...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
-30 sounds a tad harsh but I think what they're doing is sending us to B with no hope of immediate promotion just so we can sell our players because I heard something about us losing people for free if we were relegated to C so we might be a bit lucky.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Injustice, Pathetic. That is way to harsh of a punishment for the evidence they had. They have done nothing but satisfy the blood sucking nature of the anti-juve sentiment in Italy.

Juventus will appeal, and if their is any minute bit of decency in this world, the deduction will be drastically reduced.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
zizoufan said:
1- what can we expect from that appeal though ?
2- can someone explain to me why milan is staying at Serie A ? this is unfair and just silly justice
Berlusconi just proves to the world that corruption is still there...

xxxxxxx

Jul 14, 2006
Very unfair and stupid. How come Milan are still in Serie A and the other teams be in B? Match-fixing is still match-fixing, even if it's small. They should be in B as well.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Shyne said:
Injustice, Pathetic. That is way to harsh of a punishment for the evidence they had. They have done nothing but satisfy the blookd sucking nature of the anti-juve sentiment in Italy.

Juventus will appeal, and if their is any minute bit of decency in this world, the deduction will be drastically reduced.
I was ready to accept B and -12. -20 was a huge stretch. -30 is a joke. :tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)