The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (65 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
zizoufan said:
Hope they'll give some reasons for MILAN Staying at first division!
Obviously they didn't do as much as us. You people really need to get a grip. Not everything in life is a friggin travesty or conspiracy. From the very beginning we were thought to be the club most involved in this scandal so it's only obvious that we're going to be punished more than the others.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Turk_Bianconero said:
there is no reasons(berlusconi)
How the fuck do you know? Have you seen the evidence? No you fuckin haven't so stop being a little bitch and accept that Juve did more than Milan.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
SiccSense said:
It is not official but the Gazzetta claims the verdicts are as follows:

Milan = Serie A (10-15 point penalty & No Champions league)
Juventus = Serie B (20 point penalty)
Fiorentina = Serie B (10 point penalty)
Lazio = Serie B (6 or 7 point penalty)
and AGE said this morning: :shocked:

JUVE: Serie C-15pts
Fiorentina: Serie B-20
Lazio: Serie B-20
Milan: Serie B-10

so let's wait for the official decision.

SiccSense

Jul 4, 2006
mark77 said:
and AGE said this morning: :shocked:

JUVE: Serie C-15pts
Fiorentina: Serie B-20
Lazio: Serie B-20
Milan: Serie B-10

so let's wait for the official decision.
Gazzetta made these claims this evening, i doubt they will be far off the actual verdicts.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Hi, I am from Croatia, Welcome you all Juventus fans, it is great to see how much people love Juventus. Unfortunately, in Croatia Juventus is very unpopular because people see Juventus as our most famous club: DINAMO ZAGREB = DIRTY! But I am an exception. I must admit that I am disappointed with this scandal because it is better to lose than to fix matches and I do not believe only Moggi was involved, i think Juventus knew about it. And it is obvious Juventus got help form referees otherwise we would not have 29 scudetti. Real power was shown unfortunately against Arsenal, they DESTROYED US! Anyways, what is with the verdict? I cannot watch Italian TV so i would appreciate your help.

Yours sincerely,
xxx

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Juve_25 said:
Me too...In some way I've been prepared for this moment, but now that I'm living it, is not as easy as I thought it would be!
everyone is trying to prepare himself,but it's simply impossible to accept smg like this.
this moment is the toughest for juve,and for all of us

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Lilianna said:
everyone is trying to prepare himself,but it's simply impossible to accept smg like this.
this moment is the toughest for juve,and for all of us
It surely is...I never thought that juve and us will get to a situation like this.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I am worried that Juventus wont come back soon, and Serie A without Juventus is without soul. It will be tough watching them play in Serie B, but we have to be patient, don't we. It almost makes me CRY!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Turk_Bianconero said:
because I know that scum berlusconi is biggest MAFIA in Italy
How do you know this?

None of us have seen the evidence, the judges have and if they say that Juve did more than Milan I believe them. Grow up already.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
ika83 said:
Hi, I am from Croatia, Welcome you all Juventus fans, it is great to see how much people love Juventus. Unfortunately, in Croatia Juventus is very unpopular because people see Juventus as our most famous club: DINAMO ZAGREB = DIRTY! But I am an exception. I must admit that I am disappointed with this scandal because it is better to lose than to fix matches and I do not believe only Moggi was involved, i think Juventus knew about it. And it is obvious Juventus got help form referees otherwise we would not have 29 scudetti. Real power was shown unfortunately against Arsenal, they DESTROYED US! Anyways, what is with the verdict? I cannot watch Italian TV so i would appreciate your help.

Yours sincerely,
xxx
Welcome....this is the right place for you to find out the news about our possible relegation.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)