The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (19 Viewers)

xxxxxxx

Jul 14, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
So basically Juventus have to atleast finish 4th in Serie B..
From last seasons results, Juve should atleast aim at 76 points from 42 matches after the deduction. So if Juve get 20 pts deduction then they have to win atleast 30 matches + many draws to acheive 96 (points which is 76 after deduction) to secure 3rd or 4th place position.
I do not think its impossible, but we will have to not sell many key players.
Players like, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Del Piero, Camoranesi, Buffon/Abiatti should stay...
I beleive with a formation close to this we can do very very well in Serie B if we got relegated (I still have hope that we wont... please god).

--------------- Buffon/Abiatti
Zambrotta -- Cannavaro -- deffender -- Balzaretti
Camoranesi --- Giannichedda -- Zanetti
--------------------- Offensive midfielder
---- Palladino -------- Del Piero
You really think you're going to keep Cannavaro, Zanetti, Buffon, Camoranesi, Zambrotta if you get relegated? :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
ZAF3000 said:
I beleive with a formation close to this we can do very very well in Serie B if we got relegated (I still have hope that we wont... please god).

--------------- Buffon/Abiatti
Zambrotta -- Cannavaro -- deffender -- Balzaretti
Camoranesi --- Giannichedda -- Zanetti
--------------------- Offensive midfielder
---- Palladino -------- Del Piero
Chances are very slim that any of Buffon, Zambrotta, Cannavaro and Camoranesi will stay with Juventus in Serie B. Especially Buffon and Cannavaro, after the World Cup they had. And isn't Abbiati already back at Milan?

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
xxxxxxx said:
You really think you're going to keep Cannavaro, Zanetti, Buffon, Camoranesi, Zambrotta if you get relegated? :lol:
Zanetti signed after Calciopoli broke didn't he? He must have known the consequences and been ready to stay. Hopefully.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
danielão said:
Chances are very slim that any of Buffon, Zambrotta, Cannavaro and Camoranesi will stay with Juventus in Serie B. Especially Buffon and Cannavaro, after the World Cup they had. And isn't Abbiati already back at Milan?
Yes but,unofficially ,if Buffon goes there Abbiati is coming here.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Jun-hide said:
Stuart,

I normally agree with on you footballing matters but not this one.
You are insisting on a procedural justice but by doing so you are also ignoring the consequences of the verdict.

By relegating Juve, the whole Italian football (except those in Serie B) will loose vast amount of revenue. I would rather think other teams would rather want Juve to stay in Serie A and share their revenues than see millions dissapear into dust.
And lets not forget most of its stars now will probably be leaving the penninsula which means that Serie A will not have its past significance of being a place where stars prove their worth thus making it for other teams left to attract foreign talents.

Personally, I reckon rebuilding the league is not as easy task as some people make it out to be because they do recognize the intense competition between the domestic leagues. French, I believe, will be force to reckon with in short-time with their mega-tv deal with Cannal. Lyon has now more or less have become a buying team & retaining their star players.
Its also matter of time Germany gets their mega-media deal with the dedicated fan base they have.
Italia with small population & loss of star players will find it though to compete with other nations - Personally I think they are going to loose it, especially, with dire performances by the teams competiting in CL this year.
By sharing the media revenue with other teams in Serie A,B and public in large, I think the potential money could be used for much better better cause and justice.

Appropriate penalty in my mind is a jail setence for Moggi & Co (with due respect, fraud is crimical offence that deserve jail, anything less is well, quite shocking) 30% of revenue sharing for Juve, Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina with other Serie A & B teams, and 20% donation to Italian Public or non-profit organizations in general. Not only such setences will make Italian Calcio more competitive and hence more exciting but the money could be used for greater public benefit worldwide. And yes, those responsible for the whose facade gets their share of crime.
Serie A will suffer without Juventus, there's no doubt about that, but that doesn't concern the judges. They are only concerned with justice and that's all they should be concerned with IMO. It's not fair that Fiorentina were relegated years ago but we get to stay up because of the financial and promotional consequences the league would have to face with our departure. That's like saying, 'nah, we can't relegate them because they're too big' and I'm sorry but no one is as big as the rules.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Confalonieri: "Milan colpito per motivi politici"

Il presidente di Mediaset Fedele Confalonieri da Napoli: "Il Milan viene colpito per motivi politici". L'inchiesta sul calcio? "Una piazzale Loreto a tappe". "Questa storia non è senza significato nei confronti del gruppo. Sembra di essere toranati a 12 anni fa quando Borrelli inviò proprio a Napoli nel corso del G7 un avviso di garanzia nei confronti del premier Berlusconi"

-------------------------------

Translation anybody??:eyebrows:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
xxxxxxx said:
Calm down, buddy! No need to have a go at someone who is being realistic.

I support Barcelona. Quit with your assumptions.
then what u belong to the anti-juventus community ?
we don't need ur contributions thank u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)