The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (3 Viewers)

erado

Nov 2, 2004
Turk_Bianconero said:
they can't destroy us!
we can appeal that unfair relegation

we supporters are innocent,relagation UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!

They arent punishing us nor the players. They are punishing the club, which is fair. The fairness will depend on what verdict is given.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
zizoufan said:
I can accept relegation but not points deduction !
there is a possibility that milan stays at serie A ! We're screwed !

Why does Milan staying at SerieA will screwed us?
I am only thinking about ourselves atm...

erado

Nov 2, 2004
Turk_Bianconero said:
are serious or joking?
this isn't time for joking
well, i m serious. They are punishing the club, the club should be liability of what it has done. The judgement is on the Club itself, we (as supporters) cant do anything about it, we cant appeal, only the club can..

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Cronios said:
I wonder if we could be handled an intertoto place again...

but the problem will be our roster by then...
by next season we could strengthen the squad, and although it would be great to go a long way there, i dont think it would happen.We would be focusing on serie A more.

anyway, still early for that.

i just read an article from goal.com that said we r linked to lucarelli :blah:

and the thing that surprises me is that there r not reports at all about viera, no links at all.

Nov 17, 2003
punishing the club?????

its the people who run the club that should be punished!!!! what has juventus football club done wrong???? lippi, capello, del piero, cannavaro, zambrotta, the fans, e.t.c. they haven't done anything wrong and they are the heart of the team. punish the little dwarf that is moggi and his counterparts, they are the wannabe fraudelent ars*s that need to be punished.

relegation serie B is balls, deducting points is balls:faq1: , who are you punishing.... the players and the fans. does moggi give a damn now he's sunning himself in Capri?

Sep 28, 2002
oliverschepisi said:
punishing the club?????

its the people who run the club that should be punished!!!! what has juventus football club done wrong???? lippi, capello, del piero, cannavaro, zambrotta, the fans, e.t.c. they haven't done anything wrong and they are the heart of the team. punish the little dwarf that is moggi and his counterparts, they are the wannabe fraudelent ars*s that need to be punished.

relegation serie B is balls, deducting points is balls:faq1: , who are you punishing.... the players and the fans. does moggi give a damn now he's sunning himself in Capri?
stop talking out of your arse. how is juventus guilty? moggi and co. were acting on clubs behalf.

seriously people, stop fucking around, be happy its just serie b, not c. 15 points or whatever, if the core stays, i still think we can go through the season unbeaten and even claim "scudetto b" :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Fliakis said:
stop talking out of your arse. how is juventus guilty? moggi and co. were acting on clubs behalf.

seriously people, stop fucking around, be happy its just serie b, not c. 15 points or whatever, if the core stays, i still think we can go through the season unbeaten and even claim "scudetto b" :D
i guess i'm releived, if thats the verdict.We will have viola and lazio for company so we will not all alone there in the darkness.

Fli, any idea who has the right for serie B ? possibly rai international ?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i think this IS leniency.we were expected to land in serie C,and milan in serie B.but both teams are expected to avoid that even though nothing is official as yet.id be happy to take this over landing in the serie C.however,15 points is a bit harsh imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)