The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (7 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Fliakis,
tell me then why should Moggi & Co can get away with, just because they acted on the behalf of the club? 5 years suspension from football and few fines to a man whose son probably made nearly a million pounds or so on Biaocco deal alone? Give me a break.
For an appropriate analogy, suppose that you as a firm owner decides to hire a mafia to kill a honest journalist. Should you be the only one to get the blame? Of course not. Mafia should also be punished.

Besides, stop acting as if fans are ignoring the guilt of the club. Because nobody is denying that the club should not be punished. The issue is not whether Juve should be punished but how. And what people are asking for is a fair sentence to all parties involved. Juve is just a legal entity, and has no existence on its own. So stop pretending as if just because management of the club is wrong Juve is wrong, because the matter of fact is Juve doesnt exist.
The appropriate penalty should recognize that there is a fan, management, and shareholders constituting Juve, and should be sentenced appropriately with regards to their roles in the scandal.

Personally, I am resigned to watching Juve in Serie B. As I will probably have no access to watching them via TV, I am planning to buy a season ticket and probably visit couple of games.
Nonetheless, I am bitterly disappointed by how Italia has handled this whole process and pure unjustice of possible sentence we may hear.
I will still support Juve no doubt but I don't think I can support Serie A with the same passion I used to have.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
so that means Milan will win Serie A
Juve will get promoted from the third or fourth spot
Fiorentina and Lazio from one and second
the second year it`s down to Milan and Juve probably still Milan since half of our squad leaves
the third year Juve completes 30 Serie A titles

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Orgut said:
so that means Milan will win Serie A
Juve will get promoted from the third or fourth spot
Fiorentina and Lazio from one and second
the second year it`s down to Milan and Juve probably still Milan since half of our squad leaves
the third year Juve completes 30 Serie A titles
don't forget we'll lose 2 scudetti.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
_GGB_ said:
Cant our club just loan out the real imporatant players for one or 2 seasons rather than selling them???
I'm asking the same question,obviosly it is not so simple,no body wants to get our exepncive(in a metter of salaries) players just for one season.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
the sentence was between lenient and fair...

but i hope we would be relegated to serie C . the biggest disaster is not the relegation. it was when we cheated in the first place. we should have been disbanded for such cowardice act ... and yes , when he was our general manager of Juventus, Moggi is a very significat part of " we ".

anyway it would be cool to support lower league teams. give u the right to banter those glory hunters. we might even outcool the we-will-win-it-next-year-Inter fans in terms of non glory hunting....

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
aressandro10 said:
the sentence was between lenient and fair...

but i hope we would be relegated to serie C . the biggest disaster is not the relegation. it was when we cheated in the first place. we should have been disbanded for such cowardice act ... and yes , when he was our general manager of Juventus, Moggi is a very significat part of " we ".

anyway it would be cool to support lower league teams. give u the right to banter those glory hunters. we might even outcool the we-will-win-it-next-year-Inter fans in terms of non glory hunting....
What are you talking about,why to ban the club,the players,and the real fans,because of some glory hunters?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i didnt read anything abt stripping juve of the scudettos.

to Turk:

the punishments would be very unfair to us the fans and to the players too.But remember that this thing is just out of our hands, fans protested in turin with thousands being there.Half of juve was in the world cup final, and still this tea gets the biggest penalty when the whole system is rotten.FFS viola have 3 or 4 members included in this scandal, but its juve thats gets the maximum penalty.

The fact is that this club is the biggest in italy, and becuz of that they want to make an example of this team. They dont care abt the fans or the world cup winning players that this team has.

It would be interesting wat would the others teams say , when we come back next season and kick their asses again.

forzaa juvee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)