The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (2 Viewers)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Why are people expecting leniency because Italy won the World Cup?

That should have absolutely no bearing on this decision.

And it doesn't matter which team has more people involved. It only matters what each team is being charged with. It's been clear from the start of this that Juve was in deeper than every other team. Therefore, biggest punishment.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventus with 20 points deduction in Serie B.
Fiorentina with 10 points deduction in Serie B.
Lazio with 7 points deduction in Serie B.
Milan with 15 points deduction in Serie A.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
giovanotti said:
What are you talking about,why to ban the club,the players,and the real fans,because of some glory hunters?
now now...

feel good does it.. strategically distribute the blame to a dispensable part of the entity .. WE ARE INNOCENTT !!!.. or are we in denial?

Moggi is the General Manager of Juventus. A very important decision making position of Juventus . when he make decision he represents Juventus. Same as del Piero when he make the decision to score all those goals . As Cannavaro when he decide to magestically timed leap to head clear all those cross balls. or Bufon when he made those unnatural backward one handed saves...or groundsman when he decide to keep the juventus ground green. We cannot be proud of Moggi when he decide to sign Cannavaro but say he is not a part of us when he decide to influence to referees to help us win. He was doing it as Juventus. So if Juventus ( in this case its Moggi decision ) broken the rules , Juventus should face the consequinces.

it would send the wrong massage if we hand out individual punishment . Juventus benefit from it. so juventus hould be punished. If one player gets a red card pulling the attacker down as the last defender, , the whole team have to play with a 10 man....

now when i say juventus, i mean the person who in their pay roll only. The decision to "suffer" is made personaly by the fans. no one is taking food from their table. Even the players have the decision to leave the club if they cant bear the "suffering".....

playing in B is not that bad. there still will be plentiful of 90 minutes to win. this time with much more raw talents.

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Turk_Bianconero said:
if this will happen i wll crazy

why goddamn milan is rescue that punishment!
Because they didn't do as much stupidity as the other teams?

Everyone needs to forget their bias towards Juve when the outcome is announced. No one is out to get them, despite what we'd all like to think.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Turk_Bianconero said:
if this will happen i wll crazy

why goddamn milan is rescue that punishment!
I will crazy like i was crazying yesterday in a while.

Milan rescue that punishment because they know how to rescue.

JuvenYang

Jul 26, 2002
aressandro10 said:
now now...

feel good does it.. strategically distribute the blame to a dispensable part of the entity .. WE ARE INNOCENTT !!!.. or are we in denial?

Moggi is the General Manager of Juventus. A very important decision making position of Juventus . when he make decision he represents Juventus. Same as del Piero when he make the decision to score all those goals . As Cannavaro when he decide to magestically timed leap to head clear all those cross balls. or Bufon when he made those unnatural backward one handed saves...or groundsman when he decide to keep the juventus ground green. We cannot be proud of Moggi when he decide to sign Cannavaro but say he is not a part of us when he decide to influence to referees to help us win. He was doing it as Juventus. So if Juventus ( in this case its Moggi decision ) broken the rules , Juventus should face the consequinces.

it would send the wrong massage if we hand out individual punishment . Juventus benefit from it. so juventus hould be punished. If one player gets a red card pulling the attacker down as the last defender, , the whole team have to play with a 10 man....

now when i say juventus, i mean the person who in their pay roll only. The decision to "suffer" is made personaly by the fans. no one is taking food from their table. Even the players have the decision to leave the club if they cant bear the "suffering".....

playing in B is not that bad. there still will be plentiful of 90 minutes to win. this time with much more raw talents.
The point is, can you prove that Juve benefited from all these? Which matches? Got any clue?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)