The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (1 Viewer)

Oct 28, 2005
Screw all of you guys, you have have just proven to me that you are nothing but a bunch of cry babies who cant conduct one normal discussion without wining and crying....

I hope you rot in serie B and never come back you ass wipes

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Giallorossi said:
Screw all of you guys, you have have just proven to me that you are nothing but a bunch of cry babies who cant conduct one normal discussion without wining and crying....

I hope you rot in serie B and never come back you ass wipes
Why are you insulting,I meen there was a normal discussion.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Romanisto said:
He's right Giallorossi. There's no use coming here seeing as they won't be back in Serie A for at least 2 years and Europe for a minimum of 3.

So long suckers!
thats soo ignorant we could get to the final of the coppa italia and the next year we could be playing in the Uefa cup.Thats the problem with u romanistas, ignorance

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
looks like its gonna be serie B with -15, anyway nothing official yet.I guess Deschamps should start working on bringing some players to guarentee a speedy promotion and playing well in the coppa italia

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
It is mentioned everywhere, I hope that this is really the case.
And Deschamps should get a central midfielder to strengthen the midfield, it looks so feeble. Defence wise, we can get a few from the youth product

And we have Abbiati as a goalie, a pleasant surprise

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
sateeh said:
thats soo ignorant we could get to the final of the coppa italia and the next year we could be playing in the Uefa cup.Thats the problem with u romanistas, ignorance
I wonder if we could be handled an intertoto place again...

but the problem will be our roster by then...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)